• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I am sooo excited! I got such a good deal on our airfare!

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
:bounce: :D :bounce:

I had really thought this was going to be soooo expensive as we are coming from Alaska. No other option however as we could never DRIVE! LOL! :D I had been watching Fare Watcher on Expedia and was really hoping the unbelievable $270 RT airfares would be extended past 3/31/02. But no movement. Then all of a sudden there was this $325 rate on Continental. I tried to book it through Expedia and couldn't so I called their 800 number and had the customer service guy look up the fare and see if I could get it. He couldn't make it work either, so he put me on hold and called the rates department and we figured out it was because I had 3 people. And he was able to work it out so we all got the rate!!! :D :bounce: :D

The total wth taxes came to just over $1100 RT. This is SUCH a good deal. I would expect to pay that to get to SEATTLE not all hhe way across the country to FLORIDA! I am soooo excited! Now we can go to Hoop Dee Doo and Cirque and maybe get to stay on site at USF also! WOOOOHOOOO!

Just had to share this with those that could appreciate it!

Jennifer :D :bounce: :D

WTG Jennifer! We're trying to get a great rate from PA in November. You've given me hope! Have a great time!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter