I am willing to do live updates on July 17th...

Tink33

Disneyland Parade High Kicker
if people want to call me from Disneyland that day and give me the play by play. I won't be at Disneyland until the next day so thought I could share in the excitement and pass that along to my DIS friends.

Anyone interested? Anyone have a camera phone that could send pictures to me that I could post on the DIS?

I can call also. I don't have a camera phone, but I think one of the people I'm going with does.

Thanks ladies. I will send my toll free number to you. Or I could call you. We can work that out later.

Make sure to take lots of pictures with your camera to share when you get home. :)

It prob would be easiest on me if ya called me (as I have a tendincy to forget things...)

I'll PM ya my number-

I know its not the same but I think LaughingPlace will prob do their LP Live bit for the day but thats unpreditable on when and what :) -em

I'll be on a cell, so it doesn't much matter if it's toll free or not--I get free weekends. Best for me to do the calling as I never hear my phone ring in the park.

fun idea......my greatest wish is they announce the return of the People Mover! Also high on the wish list is a new film for Star Tours.
I am expecting that they will announce the new SM Rocks!

Wow, I'd be so excited to get live updates that day. Extra excitement if you can post a picture of the flag retreat ceremony (6:00). I won't be arriving until the 21st, but I'd love to see some photos to add to the anticipation.

I'm pretty sure I won't be in that area at that time--my friends and I will be parked at ROA pretty early and probably only leaving for bathroom and food needs. Plus I'll need to ask if I can use my friend's camera phone to send any pics.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter