I don't think I'm a founding member

LilMamiBella

DIS Veteran
I called dvc to ask about my dues..then I asked if they could see that I purchased at akv. He said it shows I talked to my guide but that nothing has went through. I wonder if I should call another guide? My guide is not working today but assured me that it would go through today.

Call 800.800.9100 then hit #1, ask to talk to a guide so you can confirm if your contract went thru.

I called dvc to ask about my dues..then I asked if they could see that I purchased at akv. He said it shows I talked to my guide but that nothing has went through. I wonder if I should call another guide? My guide is not working today but assured me that it would go through today.

Hi Stephanie,

I don't think a slight delay would mean you are not a founding member.

Congratulations on your new "home". Enjoy!!!!!!!!!!

Lisa

It appears buying by the end of the month will make you a founding member so don't panic LOL!

Call 800.800.9100 then hit #1, ask to talk to a guide so you can confirm if your contract went thru.

I called the number. They said they don't see mine..but the guide that I talked to said he had some that definitely will be going through but haven't yet just like mine. He also said that 100's have went through today. That anyone that purchases 150 points in the month of February will be on the tapestry,.

Yes- CarolA is correct- if you login to the member site and read the AKV announcement you will see

From the member site
As a current Member, you and your family have the exclusive opportunity to leave a lasting mark on the new Resort. In the tradition of recording the legacy of magnificent African kings on tapestries sewn by the tribe, Disney Vacation Club is creating a special tapestry to honor the Founding Members of Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas. Purchase an Ownership Interest in Disney's Animal Kingdom Villas equal to 150 Vacation Points or more by February 28, 2007, and become a Founding Member and have your name added to this Village Tapestry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter