I got my books from Mousesavers

FergieTCat

I am serious. And don't call me Shirley.
Last week, someone posted that www.mousesavers.com had a link for discount Disney books. The link led to www.bookcloseouts.com. For under $45 I got ...

One Day At Disney -- This is a gorgeous book. It chronicles a day at each Disney (Florida, California, Paris and Japan). The photography is awesome.

Burnbaum's Disney Without Kids 2001 -- I'm going there in December with a friend, so it's very appropro.

Imagineering -- I wanna be an Imagineer when I grow up!!

Mickey's Gourmet Cookbook - Receipes from the Parks, not that I can cook, but they are yummy (I can dream, I guess).

Since The World Began -- The First 25 years of WDW. I haven't looked through this yet, but my first trip was 20 years ago, so it should be interesting.

The 3 books about the parks are large, thick and gorgeous. I had ordered all soft cover, but they did send me one hard cover anyway.

These books are highly recommended if you're just dreaming about going. Treat yourself!!

Donna

I got mine too! I got A Day at Disney (hardcover), and Imagineering (softcover). I love them!

Ordered my books last week too, 6/25. They said to expect them within 21 days. You received yours already??!!. If I understand your post, it said you ordered "Imagineers" or "one Day at Disney" in softcover, and received the hardcover version!!. Please send some of that pixie dust my way, I can't wait to get my books:D

My sister gave me the One Day at Disney earlier this year. I love it! In fact, they are all terrific books! I have some of the music books, too, and the pictures that are in them are great! Have a Zippity-Doo-Dah day!

I ordered "One Day At Disney" in soft cover, and they sent me a hard cover one. Maybe they ran out of stock in soft cover.

PD heading your way ...

Donna

I ordered all those books too, and I got them two days ago, one week after I ordered them. One Day at Disney only comes in hard cover. It is a coffee table book. Beautiful books, and what a deal!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awsome web site I just ordered Imagineering and Disneyland with Kids. Great place to go for Christmas presents for the reader or Disney lover in the family.
:p :p :p

Thanks for the tip on the website. It's great!! I have already placed two orders. Can't wait to receive them. Hopefully it won't take the whole 21 days.......

It is pretty funny. All the books you mentioned are currently on the top 10 list at the Book Closeouts website. Wonder if the DIS had anything to do with that???? :) :)

Thanks for this! I went through Mousesavers just in case they get credit. I had wanted the Day at Disney book for quite a while, but it was SO expensive. I got it and several other books for great prices!

LOL at Booksavers Topselling books. I'm sure it's just a coincidence that they are all Disney-related. ;)

The one about the first 25 years at Disney is very interesting. I am just skimming it, but now I want to read the whole thing.

Glad everyone else is enjoying their orders, too!

Donna

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter