I have a Friends and Family card for anyone booking soon.

pershing

DIS Veteran
This card is good for a $100 onboard credit to anyone who is not already booked on the podcast cruise. It expires 30 days after I rebooked on the podcast cruise. (5/13/09).

You would have to book with Dreamsunlimited using the friends and Family code OBDW and pm me your last name and reservation number. I then can fax this certificate to disney Cruise line and you've got a $100 onboard credit to use.

It only has one use so, you know first person to post and book gets it.

I think we all got them on the podcast cruise when we rebooked. I just already know I won't be using mine. So it's up for grabs to a diser.

(I asked onboard if it was ok to put this on the boards. The answer was yes, so I hope its still ok.)

I have one to.
Same conditions, same code.
It expires 30 days after I rebooked on the podcast cruise. (5/12/09).

Sue - I will take it

Thanks

Great!

I would need your last name and reservation number to send it in from here....or I could just mail the certificate for you to send in. Whichever you prefer.

:)

I'm glad it's giving a fellow diser some extra onboard bucks!

I was wondering about that certificate as well, if it was okay to offer it here. I have one also, and no one in my family will want it.

This card is good for a $100 onboard credit to anyone who is not already booked on the podcast cruise. It expires 30 days after I rebooked on the podcast cruise. (5/13/09).

You would have to book with Dreamsunlimited using the friends and Family code OBDW and pm me your last name and reservation number. I then can fax this certificate to disney Cruise line and you've got a $100 onboard credit to use.

It only has one use so, you know first person to post and book gets it.

I think we all got them on the podcast cruise when we rebooked. I just already know I won't be using mine. So it's up for grabs to a diser.

(I asked onboard if it was ok to put this on the boards. The answer was yes, so I hope its still ok.)

These certificates cannot be used with the group space that the reservations will be booked in. I can check again when I return, but this is typically the case with these incentives.

Bummer, oh well, just thought we could share the wealth. But do come on the podcast cruise anyway.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter