I Have Openings in my Private HHN RIP Tour October 6

I bet you do Robbie.....it's your sissy....

As of today, we officially have 2 openings for the private Rip HHN tour for Oct 6

We are a group of 8 now.

I have called Vip Tours and they will allow a person to have up to 12 in their group.

I need to book two more but once that has been done, I am open to include a couple more right now.

Oh wow, that sounds like so much fun! I am springing for express pass to go with neighbors in Sept so it's hard to rationalize another expense. I bet it would be a blast to go with y'all. Maybe 2018!

All 8 peeps in our group have the ap and none need it for garage parking for rip hhn tour
Most of us stay onsite and do hotel parking

Any new peep that joins our group can have the valet parking for the Friday night

Valet parking is a great perk if you are staying offsite and going for one day, and HHN. We're a friendly bunch, and it would be nice to have 2 more join us.

I also receive the free 3 day photo pass which includes the ride photos

This alone is a deal due to the cost of it if you would buy it on your own for your time in the park.

It is valid for day time and the night of the private tour
Check out the cost of it if you planned to buy it for the days after the tour

Not sure if I will do a draw for that within the total group or use it as an incentive to give to a couple that completes the last two openings I have left

not sure if i should say what was listed for the last house
maybe i'll hold off and wait until we get another peep in the group first...

Hi! DH and I are very interested in joining your tour if you still have 2 spots? If you do, will you please message me the info so we know how much our expense will be and all the other details? We have never done a tour for HHN before and it has been 7 years since we have been. Is there any other cost on top of the tour cost we will need to consider for the event (other than possibly a day park pass)? TIA.

Will send you complete details today

You do need to have the hhn ticket as it is a special ticket event

Mac just received an email from a person I believe u know, inquiring as to whether their is a chance they can get in on the tour.

Are the two spots still open?

Hey Keisha!

Yes, until I recieve payment, we are still open for requests.

Tell the person to send me an email if they need info about the tour or interested in joining.

Vip Tours has it listed at 12 for the maxiumum in private groups.

We are solid at 8 peeps and still emailing a newbie with info about joining the tour

I lock people in once I receive payment for their portion of the tour costs.
Will revise the amount already paid to me for difference between 10 to 12 in the group.

All 8 peeps have paid in full which was based on 10 in the group.
Will recalculate total costs if we include 12 in the group.

Thanks schumi

Back to original 8 as the poster that inquired on this thread was a no go

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter