I hope the December Park Hours improve like the two weekends in October.

RaySharpton

Retired and going to Disney.
I hope the December Park Hours improve like the two weekends in October.

I'm hoping the Park December hours will improve by December like a few Weekend hours below.

As of 09/25/2020...things are constantly changing...

I'm actrually for better late night hours to enjoy the Chrismas lights

October 2-4
  • Magic Kingdom: 9:00am until 7:00pm
  • EPCOT 11:00am until 9:00pm
  • Disney’s Hollywodood Studios: 10:00am until 8:00pm
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8:00am until 6:00pm

October 9-12 (Columbus Day weekend)
  • Magic Kingdom: 9:00am until 8:00pm
  • EPCOT 11:00am until 9:00pm
  • Disney’s Hollywodood Studios: 10:00am until 7:00pm
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 8:00am until 6:00p

Park hours through December 12th
  • Magic Kingdom: 9:00am until 7:00pm
  • EPCOT: 12:00pm until 8:00pm
  • Disney’sHollywood Studios: 10:00am until 7:00pm
  • Disney’s Animal Kingdom: 9:00am until 5:00pm

I'm hoping right along with you Ray. Nothing like being in the parks after the sun goes down, especially around the holidays. I'm going to miss the castle lights this year but I'm sure the projections will still be festive and fun.

I'm hoping right along with you Ray. Nothing like being in the parks after the sun goes down, especially around the holidays. I'm going to miss the castle lights this year but I'm sure the projections will still be festive and fun.

I agree.

I hope they continue to extend all parks hours, and now that Florida lifted restrictions, run the rides at full capacity. That would help the current situation with longs lines greatly.

I agree.

Me, too, Ray! So much of the fun of that season is walking around seeing things lit up at night (including Pandora). We need some after dark time! This would allow for that much needed down time in the afternoon (to rest without masks) knowing it's okay to rest because you still have some good park hours at night!

We are going this weekend and I find it strange that on Saturday DHS closes at 7:00 but AK is open until 8:00 and of course MK and Epcot are open even later. That makes no sense to me and it figures that Saturday is our DHS day.

We are going this weekend and I find it strange that on Saturday DHS closes at 7:00 but AK is open until 8:00 and of course MK and Epcot are open even later. That makes no sense to me and it figures that Saturday is our DHS day.
They're trying to spread the crowds. AK has their holiday tree of life awakenings only on these long weekends

They're trying to spread the crowds. AK has their holiday tree of life awakenings only on these long weekends
Thanks for your response. I get it but it sucks for us since we are driving in on Friday and leaving on Sunday which means we only have two evenings to see lights. Friday is Epcot and Saturday is DHS. Wouldn't be that big a deal if we could park hop over to AK or MK after DHS closes but.......

I just looked up the tree of life awakening and I can't wait to see it on our trip this month! Multiple trips to AK in the past and I never noticed it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter