I just booked my 1st trip

Lesprivate

DIS Veteran
We just bought back in November and I just booked my 1st trip for August 07 we are taking our niece16 and nephews 10, 12 who have never been to disney. I wanted to book bcv, but had to wait list, so I booked bw, that was 9:30 this morning, then about 3:30 today I got 2 studios for bcv. :banana:

Congratulations and Welcome Home. We might just see you there, as my family will be there in August for 10 nights at BCV. I had not problem getting my orignal ressie at SSR changed over to BCV for a one bedroom. Looking to try another resort out this trip. Again, congrats and enjoy your stay.

Smitty

We just bought back in November and I just booked my 1st trip for August 07 we are taking our niece16 and nephews 10, 12 who have never been to disney. I wanted to book bcv, but had to wait list, so I booked bw, that was 9:30 this morning, then about 3:30 today I got 2 studios for bcv. :banana:

Have fun!! this summer will be our first stay ay BCV as well!! Can't wait!! and btw....Welcome Home!!:woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter