I just cancelled my Oct. BCV studio reservation, good luck to waitlisters!

Jillpie

Can you package some Main St. music and send it to
Oct 17-24th. Its all yours! We are 60 yrs old, we just can't risk being out in crowds, or couldn't stand the thought of wearing a mask. Extended our March trip there instead, hopefully this crisis will be over!

Oct 17-24th. Its all yours! We are 60 yrs old, we just can't risk being out in crowds, or couldn't stand the thought of wearing a mask. Extended our March trip there instead, hopefully this crisis will be over!

I fully plan on masks still to be a requirement in March or at least I hope they are because I think there is a 0% chance this is all behind us by then. I am hopeful though that the US will be "putting this behind us" by then and see the actual light at the end of the tunnel.

If masks are 100% a no go for you then you might want to look to rent your reservation while you can still get a good price per point on the points you have with options for renters.

I fully plan on masks still to be a requirement in March or at least I hope they are because I think there is a 0% chance this is all behind us by then. I am hopeful though that the US will be "putting this behind us" by then and see the actual light at the end of the tunnel.

If masks are 100% a no go for you then you might want to look to rent your reservation while you can still get a good price per point on the points you have with options for renters.

Thanks for your thoughts. I figure, if we still have to wear masks in March, so be it. We probably would skip the parks, and just stay at the pools which we love, could easily do a week at Stormalong Bay anyway. I'm thinking a vaccine will be here by early 2021 hopefully, and the worst will be over.

Thanks for your thoughts. I figure, if we still have to wear masks in March, so be it. We probably would skip the parks, and just stay at the pools which we love, could easily do a week at Stormalong Bay anyway. I'm thinking a vaccine will be here by early 2021 hopefully, and the worst will be over.

If you are there in mid-march we will wave across the lake at you from BWV.

I gave up on our BCV September studio a month ago. Yes, booked at 11 months. How different things are now. We are in our 70’s.

Sandy and I are 68. DVC owners? Our NOV 2020 trip was cancelled, weeks ago. Now booked for APR 2021.

...and it's not about WDW. It's about our ability to GET to WDW - and get back HOME. If "little dutchy one state to another state "bans" are still there? No real transportation system in the US?

We will can APR 2021, and book NOV 2021.

We cancelled our BWV mid September trip a while back. No regrets about cancelling. Our state Is still on phase 2 and will remain there for at least 3 weeks. Our positivity rate in our city is just over 15%. We are mid sixties so following the guidance to mostly just stay home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!