I just ordered items from Disneyland and ??

What the heck did you buy?!

Anyway, I ordered a $25ish photo album last year and they charged probably around $6 shipping and it came in within normal shipping time. Sorry I don't remember too much, but obviously it wasn't too long or I'd remember.

Perhaps you should have requested to speak to someone else, like her supervisor. Try calling back to get some more info, if that will make you feel better.

As far as the shipping cost, I don't understand how you purchased something that is $110 and it's costing $40 to ship. I purchased a HM minature back in June that retailed for $295 and the express shipping was $25. You do not say where you live - do you live outside the US? International shipping is very expensive from the parks, so that could be your problem. Just a guess, since you do not indicate where you live or are shipping the item to.

It does take time for them to locate the item you requested, have it pulled, packed up, sent to the shipping warehouse, packed in a shipping container, and sent out to your destination. Disneyland is a huge operation. If you are sending it UPS ground, I would usually say 7 to 10 business days, but when i am saying that I have your purchase in my hand, so the first two steps are "skipped."

If you are concerned that it won't arrive on time or that you were charged in error, call them back. At least it's an 800 #. Good luck!

:sunny:

There should be instructions in the package about returning the item.

I ordered the 50th anniversary bath robe only sold at the DL Hotel; it came within one week; shipping was $15. Too bad you couldn't find someone to buy it for you and send it for $1.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter