I know you cant worry about crowds but

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
Im starting too--we are going Jan 29 to Feb 5 and I do have our FP made--but I like to keep looking to see how things are going

well I had FP fp 1-30 for ML but then realized that that is a late night so I changed everything to the 31 we usually try to go to the park that had extra hrs the day before

so now Im checking FP for the 31 and a lot of FP are gone already--HM POC checked studios as well and theres about 4 or so FP gone--indy and star wars

while I know these are big "ticket" rides I was rather surprised to see so many FP gone already

Im sure hoping its not going to be busy--weve gone this time for the last 3 years and still got everything in

hoping for the best

HAPPY HOLDIAYS TO ALL

and for all the help and advice throught out the year

What is ML? You mean you had FP+ booked for Jan 30th at MK?

Not sure why people worry so much about EMH unless you're offsite.
If you're onsite then take advantage of EMH since that is what its there for!

The end of January and beginning of February is not a peak time so not sure why you're even that worried about the crowds.

The more you start changing the more you're gonna end up regretting all those changes.

Im starting too--we are going Jan 29 to Feb 5 and I do have our FP made--but I like to keep looking to see how things are going

well I had FP fp 1-30 for ML but then realized that that is a late night so I changed everything to the 31 we usually try to go to the park that had extra hrs the day before

so now Im checking FP for the 31 and a lot of FP are gone already--HM POC checked studios as well and theres about 4 or so FP gone--indy and star wars

while I know these are big "ticket" rides I was rather surprised to see so many FP gone already

Im sure hoping its not going to be busy--weve gone this time for the last 3 years and still got everything in

hoping for the best

HAPPY HOLDIAYS TO ALL

and for all the help and advice throught out the year

I don't recognize that abbreviation you've used. What is ML? And I'm not sure where you are looking except in the Disney App where you make your FP+ ressies. But on the website below, there are PLENTY of FP times for HM and PoC on the 31st.

https://touringplans.com/magic-kingdom/fastpass-availability/date/2019-01-31

thanks for the replies

sorry but it was supposed to be MK not ML

thanks for the link--that was interesting reading--yes Im on the MDE looking at FP and it does say FP not available

its funny cause the link does show FP openings yet I just went on the MDE and it still shows no FP

oh well Im not going to change anything more--

thanks for the replies

sorry but it was supposed to be MK not ML

thanks for the link--that was interesting reading--yes Im on the MDE looking at FP and it does say FP not available

its funny cause the link does show FP openings yet I just went on the MDE and it still shows no FP

oh well Im not going to change anything more--
Are you sure that is not because you already have fastpasses?
I would bet it's that, or maybe some attractions are closed for refurb or your MDE is glitchy because those attractions are easy to get as 4th and beyond fastpasses day of even during busy times.

We did first week December 2016, Early September 2017 and 2018. We had average crowds 2016 and 2018 and had really super low crowds in 2017 due to Irma (see trip report in signature). We just got back December 22-28th and even though the Christmas crowds were insane, we had a better time than any of the other visits. We had such a good time, we have already booked Christmas week for 2019. It's not about the crowds, it's about how you deal with them. We had all our FP+ and ADR's booked and even rode a few rides standby with 30-40 minute waits. Here is a pic of Frontier Land from our trip last week. Looks stressful huh? It actually wasn't bad at all. That's why we are going Christmas week again!

IMG_5173.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!