"I LIVE Here! I Know What I'm Doing!" A Family Reunion for a Very Disney Christmas (COMPLETE)

Great story about how you got your Sorcerer Mickey and the Mickey interaction was unique.
tenor.gif

Mickey trying to keep your plush...
:eek::eek::eek:

It was a TENSE moment.

k first of all, obligatory comment on how cute u r: you are soooyyyyyy cute in your star wars ears in front of star tours

STAAAHHPPP You make me blush, sis.

RIP the rebel spy... ONE DAY you will be the Rebel Spy, I promise. Anything your heart desires will come 2 u!!!

Oh I hope. I truly do hope. My only hope.

THE COMMENT ABOUT BOTTLING UP THE EMPTINESS AND BRINGING IT TO MAGIC KINGDOM... I WISH TBH LMAO RIP US

UGGGHHHH WE SO FREAKIN DESERVED IT

red carpet dreams is literally the least efficient M&G in WDW. There was one (1) family in front of me when I went in August and it took me 10 minutes to get in. Even tink and mickey in town square aren't as bad as RCD, it's so screwed up.

It's so obvious how last minute an addition it was. Like at least Tink and Mickey is legit and it's just a matter of bad real estate (and new technology). FIX THIS DISNEY.

Mood: Mickey keeping your plush

I should've just stayed there with my plush forever tbh

For the World's least efficient M&G, they are very love and shove there. I feel like none of my meets were spectacular, despite Minnie's outfit being LAID for the GODS and having sorcerer Mickey in the same location. RIP.

My first meet there was AMAZING but my iPhone decided to stop working so it was all on Photopass and this was long prior to my mom getting Memory Maker alas no pics for that. Mickey and Minnie were LIT that day and I was so happy about it. Only one other day did the dynamic duo top that day.

tell us about ABC commissary bae!!!

Soon, Kaitlyn dear, soon.

Great story about how you got your Sorcerer Mickey and the Mickey interaction was unique.
tenor.gif

Thank you! It was definitely quite the memorable moment.

I love all your photo ops, so cute!

Aww great pics with Minnie & Mickey! I love how Mickey is holding onto the plush and not letting go!

Thank you!! Mickey def was trying to drop some subtle hints to me when that happened lol

Tower of Terror is my favorite, too! I rode it 5x in one day and I would have happily gone back for more!

It is THE BEST. I always rode it at least 3 times whenever I was in Studios and closed it out a few times. Ugh I miss it :sad:

I Present... The Most #ICONIC Meet & Greet OF ALL TIME!
December 21st, 2016

I left off heading my way over to a more unpopular spot in the park to start to avoid those crazy Christmastime crowds. I was not here for that today. I was here to show them how to say goodbye. (If you get the reference, you are at the RIGHT TR, hallelu)

So I headed all the way from Red Carpet Dreams, in front of the Great Movie Ride, over to Pixar Place to go into...

::MickeyMo One Man's Dream ::MickeyMo

I can't NOT go to Hollywood Studios for the last time and not at least visit the ONLY attraction in a Disney park entirely dedicated to Walt (at least, in Disney World... don't @ me). I went through TWO grueling application processes AND missed a WHOLE SEMESTER of school to pursue a life of making magic and continue to make one man's dream a reality. It also was the perfect place to be bitter about Walt's bust and that whole garden of busts near the American Idol theater (because I refuse to see Frozen and AI will always have that theater as a home) being removed without crowded around by so many people. One Man's Dream was prime real estate as a stop on Timmy's last day at Studios.

I'd been here a million times before and I'm a total Disney history buff/know-it-all so it's not much a learning experience being in OMD anymore for me. Nevertheless, I love it bunches in there and always get my life hearing the familiar sound of Uncle Walt's voice echoing around and seeing some truly precious Disney memorabilia that you really can't find anywhere else.

The Disneyland section has to be my favorite. It just oozes with so much Walt over here. I mean, it is the only Disney park he ever touched. Disneyland is my #1 choice for where to go next time I get to travel. One day I hope to visit every Disney theme park around the world and this is my next goal. Maybe I'll do it as a Summer Alumni CP, who knows?

I stopped near the TVs that play the Disneyland TV series intro. I LIVE for nostalgia and also, I was trying to get a good snap video of the Tomorrowland and Fantasyland blips because HOME. Yeah, so much nostalgia.

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Click to watch!

Back to more browsing through!

I also had to get one pic to fit my aesthetic for the day because I'm basic like that:

I need this in my future house!

And this!

Oh and DEFINITELY this!

My life goals tbh

After making it all the way to the end of One Man's Dream, I had another mission to attend to. A lot has changed for One Man's Dream over time. My first time visiting back in 2014, the area in front of the Walt Disney Theater was dedicated to New Fantasyland, Cars Land, Mystic Manor and all these other projects. Today, this area has been diminished greatly to fit in a meet-and-greet for Starlord and Baby Groot. During my program, it was home to another meet-and-greet for a certain daughter of the village chief...

:sail: MOANA! :sail:

Moana will always hold a special place in my heart since it was the one Disney film that came out during my program. Ok, maybe you could count Finding Dory and Rogue One, but those are technically Pixar and Lucasfilm so I don't count them (also because I didn't go to see them while I was in Disney). There's so much about my program I connect to her and her story. On Thanksgiving, since I wasn't home and had to work in Tomorrowland that day, I got up early to go to Disney Springs to go get the Holiday Turkey from Earl of Sandwich before catching an early showing of Moana at AMC, with my Pua plush that had sold out everywhere by now mind you. After, I hopped a bus to Studios to go meet her in One Man's Dream right before leaving catching another bus back to Magic Kingdom for my shift that evening. It was a crazy day that I will always remember, especially since it happened right as things got VERY overwhelming in the parks and I listened to her soundtrack from that point onward, it just helped center and relax me. I don't think I would've gotten through that bitter end of my program without Moana as inspiration. In short, Moana was a necessary meet today.

The wait for her was a little bit shorter than usual, probably because it was still morning and regular park-goers hadn't found her M&G yet. I saw an old Instagram friend was the attendant at the front of the line (they have two attendants here: One with Moana herself and one to manage how many people are with her at a time). I didn't recognize him immediately, nor did he recognize me so nothing happened.

Eventually, I met the non-princess in question!

She was very quiet today so we had a nice quiet little conversation while she signed my book (I bought a big journal on my day in Epcot the day prior to do this). Later it would come to pass, of the characters I met in Studios today, only ONE actually signed and that was Moana. We were talking about Moana visiting per usual from Montenui. She even had Pua with her today!

She asked if I wanted a photo, but I told her that was ok I already one. I let him chill in his little spot and took our own photo.

After, before I say goodbye, I had to ask her one thing. If you remember from her movie, Moana, as future village chief of Montenui, she was an expert hula dancer and teacher. Being the musical theater triple threat I am, I thought I'd ask. Unfortunately, my mind had a blank and couldn't think of the right word so the conversation went something like "I was wondering... could you... I mean... like... could you show me how to... luau?" Yeah, I literally said luau. Like I know NOTHING about Polynesian culture, which I really don't, but I wanted to be respectful.

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Pic of me internally

She cut in realizing what I was asking all excited. "You want to dance?" I said excitedly, "Yes!" And she was all about it. Then... SHE TAUGHT ME A DANCE.

I was crazy nervous. It was a very simple dance and I pick things up quick, but I was doing this... with Moana. Like I don't get stage fright, but I for sure get Moana fright. I mean, this girl took down Te Kā, revived Te Fiti and saved the world. Here I was about to do a traditional Polynesian dance with her.

giphy.gif

It was painless and Moana gave me a high five. Not too shabby. I wasn't super proud, but I remembered most every move (the last bow I kinda messed up). Come to find out when I got my phone back, the attendant ended up FILMING it. I was initially excited it was caught on film but then I realized how awful I was. Some part of me desired attention for doing cool things like hula dance with Moana so I put it on Instagram and somehow, everyone thought I KILLED it and was shockingly keeping up with her. It was one of the most liked and watched posts of my program. I was stunned. I still think I looked super awkward and did not nearly kill it as much as Instagram thought I did. I'm not sure, I'm hyper-judgmental of myself so you be the judge: https://www.instagram.com/p/BOSTgJlBhJ7/

Either way, pretty perfectly memorable way for a last M&G with the princess of my program. There are only THREE princesses I have danced with. Tiana on multiple occasions, then Elena once (who we also could consider a princess of my program since she is QUEEN and the only princess I'd be content with taking Aurora's place in the hall) and finally Moana. I wouldn't have it any other way, although I'd REALLY love to waltz with Aurora or at least twirl with her (don't fret tho, my last time meeting her was glorious (not the time I met her with my sister, I don't count that)). As I've said before, THAT DRESS.

Anyways, I'm going off on a million tangents, back to One Man's Dream. I bid Moana farewell on her many voyages and came out back in front of the Walt Disney Theater. I believe the usual film they have in there, the one where Julie Andrews narrates the Walt Disney story had not come back yet. They were still showing the Moana preview because believe it or not PEOPLE STILL HAD NOT SEEN MOANA. Every time I was in line, including day, I heard someone ask, "Who are we in line for again? Who's Moana?" The self-restraint I had to put in place to not just drag each and every one of them out of line and leave them on the curb... Te Kā wouldn't even dare come at me. Me being a pretentious Disney fan aside (
), I was not going to sit through that and thus mourned not being able to hear Julie Andrews say "Walt Disney" one last time and left One Man's Dream. Hopefully more rumors about it being replaced by who knows what will continue to be rumors and I'll get to see it again real soon (*crying because this is not true anymore post writing this update*).

Back out in Studios, which was packed packed PACKED now I snuck on over to Launch Bay. I believe the March of the First Order was happening, granted it always seemed to happen whenever I was not in an attraction. I could be generalizing, but I'd seen it quite a few times, no interest in seeing it again so into Launch Bay I went.

I originally was going to go see the movie they have for Launch Bay, but I was going to end up waiting awhile and there was a TON of people waiting to see it. Instead, I just went right inside. Normally I go straight into the cantina or to meet Chewie, but I decided to check out the display area. I think some Stormtroopers might've been walking around. They paid no mind to me however even though I was weirdly eyeing the Death Star.

After spending a little time in there, I went to go see the waits for Chewie. His waits are pretty consistent so when I saw it was higher than normal, I opted out and decided to hold off. I then ended up in the very busy cantina where the Jawas were pretty preoccupied. I love interacting with them, even if the one time I tried to trade a DAK map away, they turned me down (Studios purist, hmmph), they were still adorable and fun. However, there were lots of little kids so I decided I'd also come back later for them. There was no other reason for me being in the Bay so I scooted on out. I was starting to feel hungry so lunch was definitely a good choice about now and I knew EXACTLY which joint I had to stop by for some nourishment.

Continued Here

Last edited:
Your "luau" dance is spot on. Seriously. Maybe you have some Hawaiian in your gene pool, or just a good set of hips. Regardless, I thought it was superb.
:woohoo:

Your "luau" dance is spot on. Seriously. Maybe you have some Hawaiian in your gene pool, or just a good set of hips. Regardless, I thought it was superb.
:woohoo:

Thank you! I'm still my worst critic and cringe every time I watch that vid, but I'm glad it's enjoyable for everyone else lol :teeth:

I was initially excited it was caught on film but then I realized how awful I was. Some part of me desired attention for doing cool things like hula dance with Moana so I put it on Instagram and somehow, everyone thought I KILLED it and was shockingly keeping up with her. It was one of the most liked and watched posts of my program. I was stunned. I still think I looked super awkward and did not nearly kill it as much as Instagram thought I did. I'm not sure, I'm hyper-judgmental of myself so you be the judge

Omg-you were awesome! You can really move your hips like a proper hula!

Your Moana meet = goals. Especially the luau dancing. All the love for the voyager princess:lovestruc:lovestruc

Thank you! It was definitely one of the most memorable I've had yet. :goodvibes

Omg-you were awesome! You can really move your hips like a proper hula!

Haha thank you! I tried my best.

Omg what an amazing Moana meet! The video is so cute, not awkward!!

Awww thank you! I still feel awkward, probably because I did the hands wrong and that makes me feel awks :upsidedow

Hi!! It feels good to finally be back and up to date again! I didn't do as much quoting as I'd like since I was tight on time, but at least I'm here again.

Yes, Timmy is finally going to Walt's park FOR THE FIRST TIME. I can't believe it's actually happening especially with how quickly it came to be.

Oh my goodness, yay! So happy for you! This is on my list, too.

Christine Baranski-loving Grinch

I laughed out loud at this. Christine Baranski forever. <3

hey were actually still making the line and they told us later that we had just barely made it before they closed the line. What luck!

Awesome luck! It would have been disappointing to miss this meet!

We basically flew through the E.T. queue. An added bonus: THE ET NAME THING WAS WORKING. We actually got to give our names and do all of that. It's usually not working so I was super excited about that. We also got to see some more of the effects in the queue. I was really LIVING for E.T. The ride itself, we didn't get front row, which is what I got to do my first time (right behind E.T. actually) and was a bit disappointing. It still was really fun and he did a pretty good job of saying our names at the end. E.T. saying Siobhan was far better than most who attempt it.

Love ET! How lucky that the name thing was actually working! What kind of witchcraft is this!?

Two days ago now we lost both The Great Movie Ride AND Universe of Energy (Ellen's Energy Adventure).

Sad day. I wish I'd had the chance to ride once more.

We then heard something going down off to the right of Gringotts. We came upon the end of the Tale of the Three Brothers being performed. F

How cool! I knew they had shows, but I didn't know this was a thing!

Oh and yeah, I also bought another Butterbeer for Siobhan and I to share lol We tried to get one without the cream foam since Siobhan is lactose intolerant, but the recipe is copyright so they can't change it. Oh well.

This is such a bummer!! I avoid dairy and gluten, and it's a shame that even though butterbeer COULD be both with modifications that there's nothing they can do. Lame.

We started to head out. Alas, I had to do a few things. First, was in Florean Fortescue's because ICE CREAM!!!!

I couldn't not get some wizard ice cream before leaving and what's better than having some more Butterbeer flavored things?

Yum! Looks delicious!

Alyssa wasn't raving about it but she thought it was definitely very creepy and freaked out especially during the part where the bugs crawl under your butt (my personal favorite since I think of it as a butt massage and just laugh at everyone else having panic attacks). Good times.

Bahaha :rotfl2:

It felt so authentic, just like everything in DAK. #BlessUpJoeRohde

Amen!

The Candlelight Processional was still happening this week and guess who was the guest narrator? Jodi Benson.

Guess who was about five feet away from me?

JODI. FREAKIN. BENSON.

giphy.gif

Holy cow!!

Anyways, Test Track was our destination, much to my dismay. It's a fun ride, but the original was so much more thrilling. It was my favorite ride in Epcot way back when. Since the change, the ride to me lost so much luster. No more neat storyline about being sort of a test-drive dummy and no build-up to the final test where you legitimately think you will crash into that wall. Now, it lacks so much substance and feels like some over-glamorized video game. I'm not about it. My family hadn't ridden it so I wasn't going to deny them at least a taste of knowing my disdain.

I never rode it before the change, but I wish I had! Especially after this review!

Not to mention the smells were so much more memorable. I want to bottle up the ocean one and put it in my car, it's so so SOOOO nice.

It's AMAZING! I was pleased to find that there's a soap at Basin White at the GF that isn't exactly the same but smells very similar! It came home with us for sure.

It was a love and shove type day for her. She's obviously a very busy mouse. I'm always just so thankful to have so many lovely photos with her.

Omg Kweenz!! You both look fab.

<3 Moana yes!!

I was crazy nervous. It was a very simple dance and I pick things up quick, but I was doing this... with Moana. Like I don't get stage fright, but I for sure get Moana fright. I mean, this girl took down Te Kā, revived Te Fiti and saved the world. Here I was about to do a traditional Polynesian dance with her.

giphy.gif

Naturally! I'd be nervous, too! Moana is something else!

Hi!! It feels good to finally be back and up to date again! I didn't do as much quoting as I'd like since I was tight on time, but at least I'm here again.

:welcome: back! Hope it wasn't too too crazy a catch-up! Glad to have you back!

Oh my goodness, yay! So happy for you! This is on my list, too.

Thanks! I'm so excited! Literally just want this semester to be over so I can GO.

I laughed out loud at this. Christine Baranski forever. <3

Such an underrated queen!

Awesome luck! It would have been disappointing to miss this meet!

Definitely would've ended the night on a bad note for me.

Love ET! How lucky that the name thing was actually working! What kind of witchcraft is this!?

I KNOW RIGHT?! Bless the Universal gods for looking down on us and giving us some Universal Magic (?)

Sad day. I wish I'd had the chance to ride once more.

Same tho :sad:

How cool! I knew they had shows, but I didn't know this was a thing!

IT WAS SO COOL! Definitely stop and watch if you happen upon it. Very well done.

This is such a bummer!! I avoid dairy and gluten, and it's a shame that even though butterbeer COULD be both with modifications that there's nothing they can do. Lame.

Universal obviously needs to get on Disney's level with stuff like this ugh

Yum! Looks delicious!

'Twas!

All hail our lord and savior, Joe Rohde.

Holy cow!!

Yeah. #stillshook

I never rode it before the change, but I wish I had! Especially after this review!

It was MUUUUCCCHHH better. Queue, pre-show, ride... I miss it. Darn GM for not renewing their contract!

It's AMAZING! I was pleased to find that there's a soap at Basin White at the GF that isn't exactly the same but smells very similar! It came home with us for sure.

Oh I'm so going to hunt that down when I return. Oh yeah! I need some Fiji smell.

Omg Kweenz!! You both look fab.

Thank you!! :)

<3 Moana yes!!

Naturally! I'd be nervous, too! Moana is something else!

She is the best and I still can't believe what happened. Ugh, I really hope she's getting her own spot in Adventureland officially or something. She is missed very much.

She is the best and I still can't believe what happened. Ugh, I really hope she's getting her own spot in Adventureland officially or something. She is missed very much.

I SO want this to happen!!! I've heard the rumours but won't let myself believe it might be true. She met for such a short period of time, and I MISSED IT!! :(

I SO want this to happen!!! I've heard the rumours but won't let myself believe it might be true. She met for such a short period of time, and I MISSED IT!! :(

She IS at MNSSHP in Adventureland at the moment. They introduced Elena to park M&Gs during MVMCP then added her to Fairytale Hall thereafter soooo we're stepping in the right direction. She'll be meeting again soon. :thumbsup2

Italians, Frozen and Asians... Am I in World Showcase?
December 21st, 2016

From a very unsuccessful hop into Launch Bay, I traversed back across the park to grab some grub. Knowing how I somehow manage to just not eat in a Disney park, no matter how hungry or tired I might by, because we all know food is the solution to both, this would be my one major stop during the day. There were still quite a few places in Studios I had yet to eat like the ABC Commissary and Fairfax Fare, but there was one place I HAD to try and go inside of on my last day.

And what was that, folks?

PIZZERIZZO!

giphy.gif

Ok, MAYBE I'd sorta technically been here before when it was Pizza Planet and essentially it was the same menu, but I didn't care. They revamped it and re-themed it perfectly. Pizza Planet was a gross mess to be honest and reminded me too much of the griminess of Chuck E. Cheese without the childhood nostalgia. PizzeRizzo was the first Muppet-themed restaurant Disney has ever done and at this point, very few had seen it. I walked by its construction all the time when I was in Studios so there was no reason for me not to give it a taste.

Walking in, my stomach really started grumbling. Again, I'm essentially a foodie-but-not-foodie in the sense of I LOVE food. When in a Disney park however, I will skip over it since it takes time out of your day, which is total nonsense, but I'm a dedicated Disney addict that's not always about nourishment. In short, that's bad so when I do decide, "Yup, need food." It's a very dire need so I spared no time hopping right in line.

Although this is PIZZERizzo as in PIZZA, Pizza's way too basic for me (in a more ancient sense of the word) so I decided to get a Meatball Sub with a Caesar Salad and a cup of water (FREE WATER). I tried to see if they maybe, possibly, hopefully would take my CM discount, unfortunately I was turned down. #storyofmylife. The food came out mega-quick and so far PizzeRizzo was definitely on my good side for a quick service.

The theming of the restaurant was primarily what I was here for. It bittersweetly was themed around New York-style Pizza delis, which its facade captured perfectly with a Muppet flair. It fit the area FAR better than Pizza Planet did back when this was kinda in limbo between the Muppet Area and Streets of America. However, it also fit the Muppet area with the flair of the sarcastic Rizzo the Rat. There were lots of little nods to the rat's very dry loud New York sense of humor as well as being quirkily authentic to the classic New York Italian Pizza shop. I'd seen posts and videos from friends who visited PizzeRizzo already and they had stopped by this one room that just blasted disco music with a disco ball going, dance floor, it looked pretty neat so I went to where that was, which was the top floor and NOBODY was in there. New favorite spot, maybe? CHH, who?

Cxf4UAdUQAAfQ6Q.jpg

Credits to WDWMagic.com

And it seriously looked that empty that day. Maybe two tables full, but everyone else had no time to travel up a few floors (PizzeRizzo is three floors) because they were pretty tired. Granted, it was a bit of a trek for me having gotten up so early and the humidity really starting to pound in, hence the ice water. However, listening to Whitney Houston's "I Wanna Dance With Somebody" while enjoying a meatball sub is an experience worth climbing a mountain not too high enough.

Ok, I need to stop.

There are many other specifically themed rooms along with an outdoor area at PizzeRizzo and they all had A+ theming. Now to get to the food... QSs rarely overwhelm me with the quality or uniqueness of food so I usually determine if I like them by how well the food is made. Pizza Planet was kinda blacklisted after I had a very unsatisfying experience on all accounts, not just the food so my expectations for food were pretty low for PizzeRizzo. However, it was a fairly solid meal. The meatball sub was the best I've had in awhile, well-cooked and well-flavored. I could've gone for another. I'm also not a huge huge salad person, but I gobbled the Caesar salad they had right up. I don't know, I was pretty hungry and probably would eat pineapple if it came down to it (hate pineapple, love Dole Whip, makes complete sense), but PizzeRizzo was a solid experience. I think the Backlot Express is still my favorite at Studios, mostly because the options are more to my liking (Only there would I ever spend $15 for a burger on a black bun), but PizzeRizzo was some fine New York fare cuisine.

I sat around in the disco dining room for some time, drinking my ice water, enjoying the AC and motown that was going on in there before finally throwing away the remnants of my lunch in the best trash cans ever. Seriously, best part of PizzeRizzo are their trash cans. LOOK!

They all had different phrases, I wish I could've obnoxiously taken pics of all of them. You'll just have to visit to see them all.

With the heat as high as it was, there was no way I was staying outside for long, although the Characterpalooza M&G was going to be happening soon. Granted, that was never a guaranteed catch in Studios, even though I caught it on MANY occasions throughout my program, I couldn't be too optimistic I would see my favorite chimney sweep, Bert today. Instead, I decided to go see my favorite summer-loving snowman, Olaf. It was right along the way to where Characterpalooza normally happened at the front of the park so it made sense to make a stop at Celebrity Spotlight.

For the record, since this has changed so much, Olaf does NOT sign autograph books. He did at one point, but I discovered that day that he doesn't. Just so you know.

The wait for him was pretty tolerable per usual. Nothing to write home about and soon enough I was seeing this happy snowman!

I think a friend of Olaf's knew me so he was very comfortable with me. I got a nice big warm hug upon arrival. Unfortunately, I told him after this was my last time seeing him for awhile and... well...

He didn't take it too well. I told him though that I was glad I got to say goodbye, which he seemed to enjoy and I asked for one last picture.

He decided to tickle my neck to make light of the moment.

I gave him one last (awkward) goodbye hug.

I gave him a heart and then headed out, my last time seeing the most adorable snowman and with his little drawing with me (he's a snowman, he doesn't how to write). Now, I was off to unsurprisingly MORE MEET & GREETS. Characterpalooza was one of the main reasons I fell in love with Studios. It's such a cool treat if you catch it correctly. However, it's kinda been ruined because of the publicity. It was made so people wouldn't have to wait in ridiculous lines. Unfortunately, there was so much publicity and that really destroyed it. Recently, they had changed the time and location so I was on a hunt to see if I could catch it. I heard rumors about the times, but location not sure so it was a bit of a hunt to find it. I was really hoping to come upon it since I hadn't seen Bert and he was hands down one of my favorite meets so I had to say goodbye to at least him. I still wasn't getting my hopes up because of how finnicky this M&G was. Long story short, I couldn't find it. I was disappointed, but I had plans to see Fantasmic so at least I'd get to see Bert that way so it was all Gucci.

I wasn't sure what to do now. It was starting to get well into the afternoon and I wasn't planning on catching any mid-day shows. I had been texting my friend Lindsey from home who I met up with a few times earlier in the week. She said she had just gotten to the park so I decided to go say hi and see what her and her friends were doing. I met them by Starbucks where I found out they had just left Epcot and were planning on doing a lot of what I've already done so it was then I decided I wasn't going to hang around Studios for the rest of the afternoon. Although yesterday was technically my last day in Epcot, I thought maybe I'd go back to catch some things I sadly missed the day before. It was going to be awhile until anything of interest to me was happening back at Studios so to Epcot it was. On my way out down Hollywood Boulevard, I caught some Citizens of Hollywood out and about again.

Click to watch!

Dorma Nesmond was werking a cute little Santa hat that day. She also came upon an Asian family, who's actual nationality I'm not gonna guess at since I'll probably be wrong and she began talking in their language. It was so cute and magical. They had a little girl who came bounding up and got a picture with her. Disney is so magical sometimes I can't handle it. It goes to show how important having a grasp on another language is to customer service and general courtesy.

I didn't stick around though to go talk with her myself, especially since they tend to do their own thing. Off to Epcot I went!

Continued Here

Last edited:
She IS at MNSSHP in Adventureland at the moment. They introduced Elena to park M&Gs during MVMCP then added her to Fairytale Hall thereafter soooo we're stepping in the right direction. She'll be meeting again soon. :thumbsup2

Oooh, that sounds promising!! :) Thanks!

Walking in, my stomach really started grumbling. Again, I'm essentially a foodie-but-not-foodie in the sense of I LOVE food. When in a Disney park however, I will skip over it since it takes time out of your day, which is total nonsense, but I'm a dedicated Disney addict that's not always about nourishment. In short, that's bad so when I do decide, "Yup, need food." It's a very dire need so I spared no time hopping right in line.

The things you sacrifice for Disney! lol

He didn't take it too well. I told him though that I was glad I got to say goodbye, which he seemed to enjoy and I asked for one last picture.

Oh no! Poor Olaf! Sad day.

Dorma Nesmond was werking a cute little Santa hat that day. She also came upon an Asian family, who's actual nationality I'm not gonna guess at since I'll probably be wrong and she began talking in their language. It was so cute and magical. They had a little girl who came bounding up and got a picture with her. Disney is so magical sometimes I can't handle it. It goes to show how important having a grasp on another language is to customer service and general courtesy.

How amazing is this!?? Awesome story!

To add to this I worked for a couple of years at a special education authority doing braille transcription, and so due to where I worked I had a lot of interaction with people who were blind/visually impaired, and people who were deaf/hard of hearing, and I'm always really pleased with how accessible Disney is for people who need accommodations, so everyone can experience the magic!! I watched a promo video a while ago where Mickey and Minnie were signing in ASL to a little girl who was deaf, and I may have teared up a little...

Oooh, that sounds promising!! :) Thanks!

No problem!

The things you sacrifice for Disney! lol

#MyLife

Oh no! Poor Olaf! Sad day.

Still crying about it :sad:

How amazing is this!?? Awesome story!

To add to this I worked for a couple of years at a special education authority doing braille transcription, and so due to where I worked I had a lot of interaction with people who were blind/visually impaired, and people who were deaf/hard of hearing, and I'm always really pleased with how accessible Disney is for people who need accommodations, so everyone can experience the magic!! I watched a promo video a while ago where Mickey and Minnie were signing in ASL to a little girl who was deaf, and I may have teared up a little...

I see videos like that all the time and they give me so much life and faith in humanity. Disney is so magical for so many people and it's amazing how they do that. It makes me wish I knew another language better because it really is so helpful and important.

Adorable pics with Olaf! I'm sorry you couldn't catch Characterpalooza though!

Thanks! Still sad about Characterpalooza, but I'll be back to see Bert very soon. :goodvibes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!