I love all of the advice...I could use some more...

Feelslikeadream

To see through the eyes of a child....this is the
We are going to WDW for 9 days, Nov1-Nov9. For my 35th and thetwins 10th Birthdays!!!!I am hoping that this will give us enough time to experience all 4 parks,without rushing and missing things. This will be a trip of a lifetime, there are 13 of us. ME, DH, TWIN DS9,DS5,DD3, my Mom,Dad,his Mom,Dad, his SIS and DS 12,DS 9, DD4. We have all agreeed that this will never happen again at the age all of the kids are. My DH and I went to WDW for our honeymoon,in1996. Haven't been back since. My Mom only 1. His family NEVER!!!! There is soo much excitement from everyone. A wish that I would make, have it be, is this.....I wish I could find someone to let me in on the most Magical way to experience this. I know to just let it happen, it will do l by its self!!!!!!! I do not want to leave anything unturned or missed, we will not be able to fit EVERYTHING in I realize the choices available. But I would love to here from all of you?......MY POLL: Q: If you had only one more chance to go to THE WORLD!!!! What is the one thing you make sure you did, and why? This might help me in decideing some of our plans over others. I am so darn' grateful that I found DIS or maybe DIS found me. Thank you for everything, I am soo glad to be able to share the next crazy 8 months with all of you.....

:thanks: :disrocks: :mickeyjum :donald: :goofy:

:tink: 8months 14days 7hours 16minutes
37 Weekends 259 days 6,223 Hours (4,149 waking hours)

Who's counting anyway!!!!!!!! :hourglass

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter