• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I need a hotel that provides transportation to/from airiport and port

Kimberlyfamilyfv

DIS Veteran
Does anyone have any suggestions for a first time cruiser. We are cruising in late March on Brillance of the Seas leaving out of Tampa. We need accomodations for the day we arrive via the tampa airport and will need one will transport us to the hotel and the next day take us to the ship. Does a hotel exist that provides these services.

Thank you in advance for your help.
kimberly

I would look into getting your own transportation to the port and not rely on the hotels, if they offer it. They only take so many at a time and if you aren't one of the first to sign up, you can wait a long time to get there. I don't like the hotel controlling when I arrive. Check out a shuttle service or cab.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter