I need every sneaky trick to get my family to disneyworld on a budget?

We would always book the latest lunch ressie available at the sit downs (much cheaper than dinner) and make it a late lunch/early dinner. That, along with some light snacks carried in our bags was more than enough to get us through the entire day. As mentioned already, just ask for a glass of water/ice for a cold beverage rather than expensive soda.

we stay at hotels for about 30 a night . This time I did my homework.... I made my resavation on choicehotels.com then I found a lower price..( I found it before I made my resavation) filled out the form. The matched the price the hole etsy and gave me 50 giftcard. So my hotel cost is way down. Take an uber or Lyft to disney. They have a lot of credits for new accounts so make one for you and your husband. Take lunchables and we bought britta waterbottles for everyone a head of time

Do you mind sharing where you stay?

Freeze water to drink and use as ice. Take a backpack with sandwiches fruit and munchies. We would make sandwiches with bagels as they held up. By lunch the water was cold but melted and the sandwiches were yummy. Saved peanut butter for later.
I always freeze my water and use it like this at the parks. it also keeps the kids drinks cool

I have taken my family to Disney in every way possible as cheap as possible! There are things that I feel makes the trip for me extra wonderful and I try not to skimp if I can find a way not to. We used to pull our RV and stay at Fort Wilderness at such a great rate! The kids are adults now and the RV is too small.

My sister and I split a VRBO now and since we are tied to my parent's (they stay at the Fort in their RV) we are able to book Fast passes at 60 days.

I really enjoy eating at WDW. I don't want to pack sandwiches. That is what we do at home! So, I start really early saving, getting Disney gift cards at a discount, figuring out maybe getting an AP, Disney Visa, etc.. for discount on food.

We definitely don't put hopping on our tickets. That is a lot more $ since there are 6 or more of us. I don't find adding a day or two to our tickets that big of a deal. The amount of an extra day shrinks so much at days 6 and 7...

I am donating plasma right now. My goal right now is to pay for two tickets with donation compensations. If I make it to that amount, I will shoot for two more!

I am doing shopkicks like crazy right now!!! I have really done well the last 2 months. I will use those to buy our MVMCP tickets. If I can acquire more before we go, I will start to save them for our table meals.

I am also doing swagbucks but pretty much only Best Buy and when I make purchases with Target, Kohls and Disney shopping. Otherwise, I have found the surveys and shop & earn are just to much of a pain. I will use these gift cards for a Walmart purchase for food at the VRBO.

When I created a spreadsheet and figured out every cost down to even gas...our trip for 6 of us from Dec 14-22, 2019 with 8 day base tickets...came out to around $8000.

I started very early saving and figuring out how to pay for this! And, this will be the Christmas present for this year (so that in itself is a savings).

We will have 3 in college this next year so I need to be creative. I find it fun and a challenge though!

i have cheap plane tickets and staying in a condo for $200 a week. Now need the best deal on Disney admission tickets(I saw some on eBay?). Could use a discount code for car rental and any secrets for cheap parking? Do I bring food into the park? Any sneaky ways to cut costs on Disney food? I see a fountain pop is $3.99????
I would be very cautious about tickets anywhere except from Disney or from respected outlets such as Undercover Tourist. If it's too good to be true it's probably too good to be true. I'd probably avoid the ones available on ebay. Unfortunately there just aren't very big discounts available on tickets.
As for everything else, you can find all sorts of ways to save (as suggested in the above posts).

Good luck!

Tuna, knife and old cutting board & old bowl, spoon... - shipped down from home
Mayo - small jar and bread from a food store stop with a ride from MCO
Plus also buy some fruit, paper goods, cereal, granola and snacks
Hotel room with a small refrigerator to store the mayo

When we ditch the knife, cutting board,bowl, mixing spoon when we leave
We also bring our own kitchen garbage bags to keep our room neat and less smelly.
The hotels also say where we can dump our own garbage.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter