I need help with my ticker

Are you making sure to cut and paste the code? Not copy and paste. What device are you using? After many frustrating failed attempts on my phone and iPad I learned that I can only add a ticker to my signature when using my laptop.
By Jove, I think I've got it! I chose a different background and this time I copied it directly onto my signature page. Before, when I couldn't get it to work, it kept giving me a little box where it said "insert", and it never worked. This time, I didn't use the insert box and it worked right away! So happy to see the days tick down now. I just love that! Thanks for helping. All fixed now! Yay!

By Jove, I think I've got it! I chose a different background and this time I copied it directly onto my signature page. Before, when I couldn't get it to work, it kept giving me a little box where it said "insert", and it never worked. This time, I didn't use the insert box and it worked right away! So happy to see the days tick down now. I just love that! Thanks for helping. All fixed now! Yay!
Oh, and I'm just on my regular home computer.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!