I need help with tickets!

toefungus

Mouseketeer
Wow, tickets sure have changed a lot since I was at Universal. We are planning to do one day each at USF and IoA. I was looking at the Universal bonus pass, and the 2 park annual power pass. Both are $99.95, but isn't the annual pass good for a whole year? I can't understand how a two day pass is the same price as an annual pass. Can someone help me out! Thanks! :)

There are various ticket options and sometimes there are deals from time to time. The bonus pass is a good deal, but it is good for 5 consecutive days from the first use. Unused days on a 2 day/2 park pass never expire. The Power Pass is a good deal too, but you have blackout dates and restrictions to deal with. Prices may be similar for certain tickets, but you have to also remember the restrictions.

Yo toefungus, great name! We are gonna do the 1 day USF and 1 day IOA in Nov after our Disney trip. I think I'm gonna get the 2day 2 park tix online at samsclub.com, so far thats the cheapest place that i've found. Hope this helps. SAM

dylansdad - what was the price of the 2 day/2 park pass with your discount? My big kids just decided to join our trip (only 2 days at USF) and I'm trying to decide if the 2 day/2park, 3rd day free @ $95. is the best they can do - I know we would use that 3rd day sometime in the future - thanks!

Bjakmom, samsclub.com offers the 2day 2park adult tix for $87 and the childs(3-9yo) for $75:)

after samsclub.com look down the left side menu and click on "events and getaways" and you should see tix. If not click one of the tix shown option "more like this". Let me know if this doesnt work. By the way, called the HRH directly and they promised to send me a written confirmation. Ill believe it when I see it.:D SAM

dylansdad-I found the Sam's Club info for Universal tickets. Thanks for the help! Also, I don't know if you are a AAA member, but I found that they have tickets also. They are little bit cheaper than Sam's. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter