Hanging up my running shoes

Wow, you had yourself a DAY didn't you?! :yay:
200.gif

Please keep your ADRs as-is, I need to hear about Brown Derby, Wave for lunch, Homecomin' and Flying Fish. I am counting on you for reviews...
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Woohoo!! Yay for getting your fast passes you want! And yay for your amazing ADRs!! You guys are going to have such a great time- at THE POLY!!
giphy.gif

Disney excitement!!! Ammending fast passes is the most fun!! We too are going to Flying Fish, so I'll definitely be looking out for your reviews of all the others :)

I should not have read this before lunch... I will take 1 of everything from every place you have listed. ;)

Also- way to go on the fast passes!! I can't wait to go back and ride FOP!

(I wonder if why some of those opened up is the 30 day cancellation window for payments/reservations?)

Thank you for posting about getting better FoP time; I just checked for my December trip, and I was able to make some moves.

We have quite a bit of overlap on the food piece of it, and OMG, am I excited!

Thanks for sharing about FOP! I was lucky enough to have a fp+ for it but really wasn't thrilled with the time. Thanks to your heads up, I was able to adjust it.

That is quite the ADR list! I was able to get a second FoP FP after you posted.

I love Tiffins and Homecomin'!

Wow, you had yourself a DAY didn't you?! :yay:
200.gif

Please keep your ADRs as-is, I need to hear about Brown Derby, Wave for lunch, Homecomin' and Flying Fish. I am counting on you for reviews...
giphy.gif

I will do my best to come through for you on my reviews!!

Woohoo!! Yay for getting your fast passes you want! And yay for your amazing ADRs!! You guys are going to have such a great time- at THE POLY!!
giphy.gif

POLY!!! I just watche Moana again the other day to keep me in the mood. :D

Disney excitement!!! Ammending fast passes is the most fun!! We too are going to Flying Fish, so I'll definitely be looking out for your reviews of all the others :)

It was really fun and pretty much everything I was looking to change, I was able to do easily. I'm not sure what crazy magic was at work, but I'll take it!

db8fd5c02a453bb160939eabe74bcdee.gif

I should not have read this before lunch... I will take 1 of everything from every place you have listed. ;)

Also- way to go on the fast passes!! I can't wait to go back and ride FOP!

(I wonder if why some of those opened up is the 30 day cancellation window for payments/reservations?)

I wondered that as well since we are basically at the 30-day window. Whatever the cause I'm happy about it and now we have two, count 'em, two FP for FoP!!

Thank you for posting about getting better FoP time; I just checked for my December trip, and I was able to make some moves.

We have quite a bit of overlap on the food piece of it, and OMG, am I excited!

YAY!! Happy that my heads up helped some people. I'm so excited too!!

Thanks for sharing about FOP! I was lucky enough to have a fp+ for it but really wasn't thrilled with the time. Thanks to your heads up, I was able to adjust it.

Perfect! Again, not sure what happened, but glad they were available.

That is quite the ADR list! I was able to get a second FoP FP after you posted.

I love Tiffins and Homecomin'!

My ADR list is sort of stupidly extravagant, but I don't care. I'm glad you got another FoP. I wonder if Disney just holds a certain number in reserve and then releases them at the 30-day mark for off-site folks or something.

My ADR list is sort of stupidly extravagant, but I don't care. I'm glad you got another FoP. I wonder if Disney just holds a certain number in reserve and then releases them at the 30-day mark for off-site folks or something.
They release them in strange increments. They will do them day of as well so if you want a second FP be on the lookout after you use your three at AK.

So much Disney excitement!!! Rearranging FP is always fun ... and nothing beats Magical Express Tag Arrival (it's so META ... haha I'm hysterical).

Also ... that sounds like a lot of really yummy food and I really can't wait to read all about it. Seriously, awesome ADR choices!

I need to hear more about Homecomin'. We're thinking about trying to sneak in at an off time but we're not totally committed.

So much Disney excitement!!! Rearranging FP is always fun ... and nothing beats Magical Express Tag Arrival (it's so META ... haha I'm hysterical).

Also ... that sounds like a lot of really yummy food and I really can't wait to read all about it. Seriously, awesome ADR choices!
I had to read this a few times until it clicked...need more coffee! :P

META is awesome!!

Poly is the best resort at WDW! You're going to love it!

Thanks, I really do feel like we will and I still can't quite believe we will be there in a month!

I need to hear more about Homecomin'. We're thinking about trying to sneak in at an off time but we're not totally committed.

I'll be happy to give you may review. I love me some comfort food, though, so it's likely I'll love it. :D

I had to read this a few times until it clicked...need more coffee! :P

I must have already been fully caffeinated since I did catch it right away. That's some top-notch word play right there!

So awesome that you were able to get better FP+ times!!! Seriously, between the Poly, your FPs, and your ADRs, you're going to have the most amazing time. I'm really enjoying reading about how it's all coming together!

Love your ADR list!!! Starting to sink in that the trip is less than a month away, and I'm getting very excited! Hoping all is well with the fam, and that the rest of your run week goes well! :)

So awesome that you were able to get better FP+ times!!! Seriously, between the Poly, your FPs, and your ADRs, you're going to have the most amazing time. I'm really enjoying reading about how it's all coming together!

It's getting close now and finally starting to feel real. I cannot wait!

You are the GIF queen!!! :wizard:

That's a great list of ADR's. We will be at Flying Fish on Thursday.

I recently relinquished my GIF crown to @roxymama, but thank you. I'm excited to give Flying Fish a try. I've heard great things.

Love your ADR list!!! Starting to sink in that the trip is less than a month away, and I'm getting very excited! Hoping all is well with the fam, and that the rest of your run week goes well! :)

So close, right? And, we are making incremental progress with my son's situation, so that's good. But, the stress is continuing to challenge my desire to run. We bagged our 6 miler today that was day 2 of our last 4 day Dopey simulation. Lots of stress yesterday and I just couldn't do it this morning. We have 10 set for tomorrow and 20 on Sunday that I'm determined to do though. If we manage that, I'll feel comfortable about being okay for Dopey. I mean I did just run a marathon a month ago, so not like I'm utterly unprepared, just maybe not where I wanted to be. And, I think I'm getting a touch of a cold. BWAH!!!!! Off to drink Emergen-C.

But, these came today, so YAY!!!

Hi, hopping in late, but have been reading your journal for a while now. I loved seeing your a run/walker and hope to be as speedy as you with it one day. I am also in for Dopey and love that your magic bands are Dopey colors. Wanted to ask a question with you all staying at the Poly do you plan to take the monorail or the bus to the HM & Marathon. I will be staying across the street at SOG and debating if I should walk over and catch the monorail. I keep hearing bus horror stories. As this is my first marathon weekend just trying to get the best plan of attack. Thank you

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts