I really needed a vacation 7-night Eastern Carribean Cruise

Alura21

Earning My Ears
So, how did this vacation come about? It came about working from 11am to 2am for a week straight with no real sign of letting up. Luckily the job is only till June, but it the type of job where you are like "I'm not working for a while after this.". So! I'm going on a cruise with my dad. A little getaway of getting sun (and humidity) before jumping onto the next gig!

A bit about me. I'm a 30-year-old Disney lover in the entertainment industry. Hence the long hours. This will be my 3rd Disney Cruise. The first one was on the Wonder WAY back in 2004. The next one was in may a month after my mother died. It was a real strange cruise, but nice all the same. It was a cruise on the Wonder through Alaska and let me tell you, Alaska is beautiful. I'd go on another one in a second if I didn't want to try the "newer" ships.

This is also going to be an interesting trip since *I* don't like the Caribbean that much. Or at least the Bahamas. I don't really like anything that screams touristy. But, I booked this mainly to do things on the ship and enjoy the days at sea. I LOVE days at sea. They are my favorite. So here are the plans.

Step 1: Get to Orlando and sleep.
Step 2:Get on the Fantasy and have fun
Step 3: Enjoy being on the sea again.
Step 4: ;o; go home?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!