• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I seems official now!!!

kmc33

DIS Veteran
I guess it's been official over the course of events during the last 2 months of purchasing and closing on a 50 pt resale contract at OKW, but last night we received our member handbook, so now it FEELS official. :cool1: I finally got to see all of the information on the member website. This is great!!!

:cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

Time to think about add-on???? :rolleyes1 :teacher:

So do you have all the info on the members' website memorized yet? Is you handbook looking well used? THAT's how you really feel official, LOL!

Welcome home!

Welcome Home! :cheer2: :cheer2: :cheer2:

We joined with 100 points and are planning to add on after we get our daughters thru college.

:earsgirl: :earsboy: :earsgirl: :earsgirl:

We just got our booklet as well and toured the website. AND...made our first ressies for May at OKW!!! Welcome home. :Pinkbounc

Congratulations and Welcome Home to a fellow PA resident :)

Thank you everyone!!! :sunny:

We just got back from 4 nights at POFQ and on the flight home I was telling DH all about OKW. We actually saw a little when the ME bus back to the airport stopped there for more guests. DH liked what he saw :goodvibes So, we are already planning our first trip home... probably for next Nov. I can't wait. :cloud9:

So do you have all the info on the members' website memorized yet? Is you handbook looking well used? THAT's how you really feel official, LOL!

And YES! I am just about done memorizing. DH was joking that I am going to read the words off the page.

Thanks again, everyone for the warm welcome!

kmc33,

That's great news :cheer2:

I'm sending my deposit tomorrow for a 50 pt resale at OKW too!!

I'm nervous about ROFR but I just had to try :goodvibes

Hope I don't have to wait too long - and I REALLY hope I slip thru :wizard:

Happy planning!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter