I think I know the answer, but....:

Happy2BMommy0812

Mouseketeer
the answer is probably I am out of luck.

But, my family signed up for races for next month - super excited.

I am signed up for the 5K and the kids are doing the kid races. Husband is running longer races. Now I wish i’d signed my kids up for the 5K with me and we could have walked it together, rather than doing the kids races which take a while.....

Is there any place selling 5K bibs, or any chance one of the special agents you can get them through if you book a trip might sell them even though we are using our DVC points to stay?

Probably not, but I wanted to ask. :)

Your only options are going to be a charity (with a fundraising requirement - usually around $400 for a 5K) or a Travel Agent (that will require you to cancel your existing hotel and tickets and book with them).

Sometimes as the dates get closer charities or TA's may have extra and be able to sell them at cost with no requirements. if they have a lot left over...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter