I *think* I made DH a lifelong Disney Fan! A June 2017 TR (the end 7/19)

Late to the party, but I’m loving all of the Disney stuff at Target! Mine has been pretty wiped out too, but I managed to pick up some of the goldfish, Mickey tissue boxes, Mickey hand sanitizers (so cute!), and Mickey ziplock bags.

I love all of your swag - that purse especially! I can’t believe how close your trip is - basically single digits now. I booked our FPs this morning for July. So ready to finish this internship, get back to having a life and, of course, back to WDW!
Ok so I was trying to multi quote on my iPad but it didn’t work! Ugh. Yep, single digit dance! Wahoo! And yah for FPs! Here’s hoping the time until your trip passes quickly!

Hello readers! Sorry I have all but abandoned this TR lately. I really don’t have much left to get through and I was hoping to do it this weekend and holiday but they had to keep my computer at work and I won’t get it til the 30th. Doubtful that I’ll have time to finish before we leave on the 3rd.

As far as that goes, we are doing the single digit dance today! Wahoo! Oh and school is officially over though I have to go back one day for summer planning (the 30th). I still need to pack and do last minute shopping and get my Disney mani and pedi! We also decided to head to some friends’ place in Pensacola Beach on Thursday 6/7, the day we leave Disney. I’m not looking forward to adding another leg to our trip, as far as the driving goes, but it will be nice to visit for a couple days. So ready to get to Disney!!

Hello readers! Sorry I have all but abandoned this TR lately. I really don’t have much left to get through and I was hoping to do it this weekend and holiday but they had to keep my computer at work and I won’t get it til the 30th. Doubtful that I’ll have time to finish before we leave on the 3rd.

As far as that goes, we are doing the single digit dance today! Wahoo! Oh and school is officially over though I have to go back one day for summer planning (the 30th). I still need to pack and do last minute shopping and get my Disney mani and pedi! We also decided to head to some friends’ place in Pensacola Beach on Thursday 6/7, the day we leave Disney. I’m not looking forward to adding another leg to our trip, as far as the driving goes, but it will be nice to visit for a couple days. So ready to get to Disney!!

I basically decided to forget I was writing my Disneyland trip report so no judgment here! I think you’ve got a pretty decent excuse. I know the end of the school year had to be crazy busy for you and you’ve got your trip coming up right after with barely time to catch your breath in between. I’m sure you’re weathering the madness well.

I basically decided to forget I was writing my Disneyland trip report so no judgment here! I think you’ve got a pretty decent excuse. I know the end of the school year had to be crazy busy for you and you’ve got your trip coming up right after with barely time to catch your breath in between. I’m sure you’re weathering the madness well.
I am sure you have been crazy busy as well! I figure I will finish this once I get back and then many just tack on a mini TR to the end from this year. Then we have October coming up but I may go ahead and start a PTR for next June because that one will be another regularly scheduled big trip!

In any case, when is your internship over? Will you be posting about your upcoming trip plans anywhere? If so, let me know. I should have more time to devote to the DIS while on Summer Break! LOL

It is Almost Time (June 2018)

Okay y'all. We are down to crunch time! One more day before we leave and guess who hasn't packed?? LOL. I have been really slack this trip. But it will get done. I am a procrastinator, if nothing else, so I work fast (and better??) under pressure. I have done all my last minute shopping. DH is out doing his now. I got my mani-pedi (those of you who are my FB friends may have seen it), I've paid the bills, combined our gift cards. Boys are getting haircuts later. Our usual house sitter will be here tomorrow.

An unfortunate incident is that my dryer has stopped turning. It will heat but no turning. So I do have to run a load over to my parents' house to dry. Hopefully Dad can get it repaired while we are gone.

Also, I have that added layer of making sure I have stuff for the second part of the trip to the beach. I will wash clothes at Disney so we probably will be fine. It's just two extra days.

Anyway, I am on Summer Break now so once we return I will finish up the 2017 report and then start on this trip. This one shouldn't take too long but I will probably do both this trip and our October trip together. Then I also need to start a PTR for our big trip next June. I am already chomping at the bit to start planning that one. That one will be more like my usual planning.

I also am considering doing something else Disney related but I will post more about that when the time comes.

If any of you are not my FB friend and want to follow along with my trip, I will post there, so message me and let's get connected there. See ya real soon!!

Anyway, I am on Summer Break now so once we return I will finish up the 2017 report and then start on this trip. This one shouldn't take too long but I will probably do both this trip and our October trip together. Then I also need to start a PTR for our big trip next June. I am already chomping at the bit to start planning that one. That one will be more like my usual planning.
Can't wait to hear about the rest of this trip and the next one! And your planning of your next BIG trip! WE can plan together again!

I also am considering doing something else Disney related but I will post more about that when the time comes.
Oh.. intresting....

Have a GREAT time!!! I hope the weather is good for you guys!

Have you seen the new Wilderness Lodge merch? I want all of it!!! I need to figure out when we can stay there again...

I forgot to add that AJ has decided - with my urging...uh bribing...thanks for the trick @kastoney...haha - to ride 7DMT and Splash. Unfortunately, he decided this after I made FPs. 7D won't be a problem bc I made 4 FPs for it in case Will wanted to ride again and so both adults can ride. But Splash is going to be an issue. I only have 2 booked. I have tried to change 2 of our PP to Splash - because Will now says he doesn't like PP because it is dark...along with People Mover?? This is the kid who doesn't like the Pooh ride...go figure. In any case, there are no more Splash FPs for the morning, so all I know to do is keep checking. Wish me luck!

Can't wait to hear about the rest of this trip and the next one! And your planning of your next BIG trip! WE can plan together again!
Yay!!

Have a GREAT time!!! I hope the weather is good for you guys!
Thank you!

Have you seen the new Wilderness Lodge merch? I want all of it!!! I need to figure out when we can stay there again...
No I haven't seen it! Is there somewhere I can glance at it before we leave? I did see the jacket that @ariane37 bought and I want it!

In any case, there are no more Splash FPs for the morning, so all I know to do is keep checking. Wish me luck!
Maybe you guys head over that way first thing in the morning? I can't remember your plan. We had good luck heading straight back there in the past. It might also be good to do it early in the morning before he chickens out!

I forgot to add that AJ has decided - with my urging...uh bribing...thanks for the trick @kastoney...haha - to ride 7DMT and Splash.
What are your bribing him with? Bribery is always a needed as a parent!

No I haven't seen it! Is there somewhere I can glance at it before we leave? I did see the jacket that @ariane37 bought and I want it!

I saw all the new merchandise here:
https://wdwnt.com/2018/05/photos-disneys-wilderness-lodge-debuts-a-mountain-of-new-merchandise/

I just looked at it all again, and I seriously could buy all of it! I just posted on @ariane37's tr that you are both making me miss WL!!!!!

I am sure you have been crazy busy as well! I figure I will finish this once I get back and then many just tack on a mini TR to the end from this year. Then we have October coming up but I may go ahead and start a PTR for next June because that one will be another regularly scheduled big trip!

I'm looking forward to all! When are you going next year? We're still trying to decide on dates for next year, but June is in the running - maybe we will overlap!

In any case, when is your internship over? Will you be posting about your upcoming trip plans anywhere? If so, let me know. I should have more time to devote to the DIS while on Summer Break! LOL

I'm done on July 13th and then we leave a week later. I won't have time for a PTR beforehand, but will probably do (and actually finish) a trip report after, as I'll have 3 weeks off before starting my new job after we get back and even once I do I will just have a regular schedule and live in one city - hooray! We're staying at BCV and AKL Jambo this time - very excited to see AKL for the first time and have dinner at Sanaa booked! Absolutely terrified to be visiting TSL just a few weeks after it opens, but we're ready for the madness. I too am looking forward to having more time to devote to the DIS again! I just finished my dissertation last week so I should get a little back now even before finishing - that took up a ton of my time.

It is Almost Time (June 2018)

Okay y'all. We are down to crunch time! One more day before we leave and guess who hasn't packed?? LOL. I have been really slack this trip. But it will get done. I am a procrastinator, if nothing else, so I work fast (and better??) under pressure. I have done all my last minute shopping. DH is out doing his now. I got my mani-pedi (those of you who are my FB friends may have seen it), I've paid the bills, combined our gift cards. Boys are getting haircuts later. Our usual house sitter will be here tomorrow.

I'm shocked you haven't packed yet, but also impressed with your restraint, as I have already started packing and have a month and a half to go lol

An unfortunate incident is that my dryer has stopped turning. It will heat but no turning. So I do have to run a load over to my parents' house to dry. Hopefully Dad can get it repaired while we are gone.

Seems like those kinds of events always have the best timing, eh?

As I mentioned, I am excited to follow all of them! I am desperate to get there in October at some point - hoping maybe next year.

Mysterious... a cruise?

I forgot to add that AJ has decided - with my urging...uh bribing...thanks for the trick @kastoney...haha - to ride 7DMT and Splash. Unfortunately, he decided this after I made FPs. 7D won't be a problem bc I made 4 FPs for it in case Will wanted to ride again and so both adults can ride. But Splash is going to be an issue. I only have 2 booked. I have tried to change 2 of our PP to Splash - because Will now says he doesn't like PP because it is dark...along with People Mover?? This is the kid who doesn't like the Pooh ride...go figure. In any case, there are no more Splash FPs for the morning, so all I know to do is keep checking. Wish me luck!

You are the FP queen! I'm sure it will work out for you with some combo of FP stalking and RDing. At least you already have 7D! Great that AJ has decided to ride. But no Peoplemover is a serious problem lol. Alex has historically been scared of the dark part of that one too since we got stopped there for a while once, but now he just clings to me when we go through it and then is fine.

Maybe you guys head over that way first thing in the morning? I can't remember your plan. We had good luck heading straight back there in the past. It might also be good to do it early in the morning before he chickens out!
We are doing a PPO at BOG, hopefully hopping on 7D a time or two, then headed to Tomorrowland for Speedway and Buzz and Barnstormer. Then the train to Frontierland for Splash. Which is why I am having a hard time getting the extra FP...there are plenty for later, so if I have to grab one as an additional and we all do it again, I'll do that.

What are your bribing him with? Bribery is always a needed as a parent!
HAHA...whatever I need to! Basically Will started wavering so I offered him a treat and AJ asked if he got one too if he rode and I said yes. AJ said a big lollipop...easy peasy and I doubt they even finish them!

Very nice!

I just posted on @ariane37's tr that you are both making me miss WL!!!!!
Aww...I hope you get back there soon!

And if I don't have another chance to say so, have a wonderful trip!!
Thank you!!

When are you going next year? We're still trying to decide on dates for next year, but June is in the running - maybe we will overlap!
June 8 - 16. We are going a week later than usual because we are getting one set of APs to cover both our June 2019 and June 2020 trips. We can book on July 8th, so we will. I will KMFX that we overlap!! I need a DISmeet! :)

We're staying at BCV and AKL Jambo this time
So fun! I am going to try for BCV in 2020.

have dinner at Sanaa booked!
Yum. Us too!

I just finished my dissertation last week so I should get a little back now even before finishing - that took up a ton of my time.
I'm sure. Glad you are finished!

@Jfsag123 I can't quote the second part of your reply so I will just reply here.

I am now almost done packing. I just have some toiletries and last minute items to pack!

I am so excited to get there in October. We should be able to do October 2019 also! I hope you get the chance to get there then too!

Not a vacation....but it would have me Disney planning quite a bit!

AJ and I will jump on People Mover when Chad and Will do Barnstormer. But we will probably all get on it that night. Will will just have to suck it up...lol.

June 8 - 16. We are going a week later than usual because we are getting one set of APs to cover both our June 2019 and June 2020 trips. We can book on July 8th, so we will. I will KMFX that we overlap!! I need a DISmeet! :)

Smart! A DISmeet would be awesome, especially as we just missed each other a couple of years ago.

So fun! I am going to try for BCV in 2020.

We are completely hooked! That will be a good place to be in 2020 with Star Wars land opening in the months before. We're thinking of trying BWV, but my kids are terrified of the clown pool.

I'm sure. Glad you are finished!

Thank you!

Not a vacation....but it would have me Disney planning quite a bit!

Hmm...more Disney planning, eh? Always a good thing.

Safe travels today! Hope the bribery works out for you :-) We're using the tried and true technique to get Casey on Rock n Roller Coaster in August

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!