I want my carrot cookie!

Pookles

Mouseketeer
Can anyone tell me if there's still a spot in Hollywood studios where I can get the carrot cake cookie? I thought it was at the writers something and then I recently saw it listed at spells....something I also can't remember now, but which appears to by closed by the new TSL. I am planning my second trip soon and was looking forward to eating that for breakfast. Does anyone know?

There was a post online a couple months ago that the cookie has undergone some changes. There's a lot more cookie, a lot less frosting in the middle. I haven't seen it in person myself yet, but the consensus online seemed to be it was better before. In the photos the new version didn't impress me much...

Thanks for this. I took a hiatus from Disney & disboards. Saw this thread this morning. Super grateful for the tip. I would have gone to Writers Stop and been very disappointed. Good excuse to go to Starbucks yet again (shaking head). It's an addiction. Can't wait to try the new version.

Except you better get there early. Both of our Hollywood days they had no cookies left by the time I got there.

We won't be going until January so maybe by that point Disney will have realize the error of its ways and will bring back the carrot cake cookie . I can only hope. Frankly right now I'm bummed about my upcoming vacation . No that's not true , I'm bummed that I found out the carrot cake cookie and the pot roast mac & cheese at Friars Nook is gone . They were both going to be my Disney traditions. Ill suck it up in a second here, you know, Disney problems. I feel like the old woman in Princess Bride "boo, boo, booooo".

Starbucks is right! I didn't see anything wrong with it when I was there - it was still MASSIVE and way more food than I could possibly eat.

I bought one from the TCC(Starbucks) last month. It was pretty large. As soon as my family got a spot at the rope drop I made my way over a grabbed one with no wait.

We won't be going until January so maybe by that point Disney will have realize the error of its ways and will bring back the carrot cake cookie . I can only hope. Frankly right now I'm bummed about my upcoming vacation . No that's not true , I'm bummed that I found out the carrot cake cookie and the pot roast mac & cheese at Friars Nook is gone . They were both going to be my Disney traditions. Ill suck it up in a second here, you know, Disney problems. I feel like the old woman in Princess Bride "boo, boo, booooo".

What do you mean? I posted that the carrot cake cookie is still available at Starbucks in DHS

What do you mean? I posted that the carrot cake cookie is still available at Starbucks in DHS
Oh, yes I saw it was at Starbucks and thank you! It was that follow up post about getting there early or it might not be available. But I'm definitely optimistic!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter