I was quoted $159 a night at Ft. Wilderness for a cabin. Is that a code rate?

Nik's Mom

DIS Veteran
HI,
I was calling to see if there were any AKL concierge rooms with discount available. The cm I spoke to said no, but offered $159 a night for Ft. Wilderness cabin. I said no thanks, since we want AKL. But when I hung up, I started wondering. That rate seems low for my dates "4/30-5/7). Does that mean that I have a code attached to my name?

I don't know if you have a code but I know that when I priced those cabins for June they were over 300 dollars per night (I think 305 or so) so that's definitely a reduced rate of some kind, just over half price!

Darn! That must be the only resort that I could use that code. I tried AKL, but she said I couldn't use that deal there. Oh well. I do have an ap rate at AKL, but wanted to upgrade to concierge. If it wasn't for the fact that DS's both are crazy for AKL savanah, I'd switch my ressies to Ft Wilderness for that great price!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter