• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I wish for one dream!!!

tobeamouse4

Earning My Ears
If I could be granted one wish it would be to be upgraded to the WL. My DS 6 wants so badly to stay at WL. Due to me being downsized and my DH having some health issues, we just cannot do it right now and feel we are very fortunate to be able to do POP. That isn't easy to explain to a child who wants nothing more than to stay at WL after dining at WC on our last trip in 05.

I'd love to have this wish come true, too! I've never stayed at WL but it looks so nice. An upgrade to any deluxe level resort would be awesome. :goodvibes

FWIW, once your 6 y.o. sees Pop Century, I'm sure he will LOVE it! My kids (10 and 8) enjoyed the big icons, the music, the Hippy Dippy pool, and the refillable mugs with the frozen Cokes. While you and your dh will notice the differences between the WL and Pop, your ds will probably be too "into" all of the fun at Pop and won't be wishing he were elsewhere. Pop is a fun place for kids. Make sure you do get the refillable mugs for the frozen Cokes, and check out the Goofy Pop jets and the Twister game. Pop is very kid-friendly.

I hope that you do win some YOAMD prizes and that you have a fun trip!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter