I won me some of John's Toy Story Swag!

georgemoe

<font color=royalblue>Beverages? There were bevera
I almost drove off of Rt 495 in MA on my way to work after hearing my name on the podcast this morning! :goodvibes

I had to run into work quickly so didn't get all the details of what he restuffed into the bag. I'll have to relisten later today. Not sure if it will include the original 2oz bag of Rold Gold pretzels or not. :rotfl2:

Big thanks DIS Unplugged podcast team! You're the best! :thumbsup2

Great prize! Congratulations...getting something that unexpected has to make your day exciting! :)

Looking at the picture, the bag is pretty cool. And the Napkins, WOW! You should save those for company! :woohoo:

Hey Corey, You forgot the empty water bottle John brought back for him. You remember the one he drank :drinking1 :rotfl2:

That was going to be my question - Will John be replacing the water that he drank before mailing out the prize pack? :lmao:

Wow, that's the kind of stuff you should not open and probably put away somewhere, you know save because of how much it's going to be worth.

I was watching Antigues Roadshow and the did an appraisal on old Rold Gold pretzels and as long as you dont clean them they are REALLY valuable.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

At least 75 cents.

Wow, that's the kind of stuff you should not open and probably put away somewhere, you know save because of how much it's going to be worth.

Knowing DW everything will be pressed flat onto a scrapbook page. It should still be lickable though. popcorn::

An awesome prize, congrats! What I wanted to know was, will the previously experienced napkin come with the bag???

Wow, congrats on that awesome prize!!!! you even get the napkins! :lmao:

Thanks Podcast Team. I got the loot. :goodvibes

disneyswag.jpg.w300h225.jpg

The Rold Gold's won't make it past the puck drop of Bruins-Habs game 7 tonight.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter