• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

I would like to take this time

snelsonbrown

"We are all travelers in the wilderness of this wo
You each will never know how much your cards, phone calls, email, personal visits, but most of all your PRAYERS has meant to Norm and myself during his 5 weeks of "playing hookey" - it was tough for both he and I but he is finally back here on the job - not full time yet, but at least he is 100% better and looks just as good. As I told him, he is going to find a better excuse that I will accept before he can leave me "stranded" again :D

I also wanted to take this time to thank D.A.I.D. for taking the time to read these threads and making so many lives memorable.

Also Michelle - you will be missed and I wish for you everything good sweetie and hope that life will always be good to you.

To all those with DU - I also wish for you everything good.

I hope that all of those that make their plans, spin their memories of cruises past and future - will always enjoy them especially in the golden years.

To my niece Catherine - You are finally out of pain and dancing with the angels - you will be missed my angel.

Thanks again to everyone - oh my home pc went wacko until my son Mike can fix it this weekend - I am here at work so will touch back over the weekend.

Again THANK YOU FROM THE HEART.
Always
Shirley

Shirley,

If the world had more people like you, it would be a much better place for all of us. Glad to hear that Norm is feeling better.

God Bless both of you.

Nancy

Shirley

How are you doing, Sweetie!!! :D I'm so sorry to hear about Norm, but glad he is up and around. You know he, and you, will be in all our prayers here tonight!!

It's been a long year, but a blessed one for our new family. I'll e-mail you on all the news soon.

Give Norm a big hug from us!

Jo

Nancy and Norm ... you guys are such nice and generous people and I wish you the best and tell Norm to "heal", we need you both.

Shirley,

I'm glad to hear that Norm is coming along, and is getting back into the swing of things. I'm so sorry to hear of your niece's passing, I know you have been through a great deal lately, you are forever in our thoughts and prayers, Sweetie!!!!!

Dear Shirley ~
So good to see you posting again. Wonderful to hear that things are looking up and Norm is on the mend. Your family has indeed been in our many prayers. So sorry to hear about your niece.
God Bless ^i^

Shirley:
So so sorry to hear about your neice. That is quite difficult, I'm sure.

As for Norm -- I am so glad to hear he's getting back to himself. He is so lucky to have you there by his side!

God bless

Shirley, thanks for the update on you and Norm - Glad he is getting back into the swing of things!

So sorry you have lost your niece - What a terrible outcome -

You certainly have been thru a lot this year!! Please know that you are always greatly thought of and are prayed for by many!

Karen

Shirley,
If I can do ANYTHING at all, please PM me - I am just a 20 minutes drive away. You have been so kind and generous to so many of us, it would be an honor to be able to repay a miniscule amount back to you. (I can travel with my massage table....)
Much Love,
Dawn Hope

Very glad to see you're back posting Shirley! Always wishing the best and glad Norm is doing well.

I'm gonna have to be calling you all at the shop to get a basket sent over for my mother-in-law' cruise in late October.

Shirley,
Just wanted to add bit and say that I'm glad Norm is doing better. Take care of yourself and your family! You are such a special family and we're blessed that you are on these boards with us!!! You are in our prayers!!! Warmly, Karen

Well Shirley I guess it's your turn to take a few weeks off....LOL
Glad to hear things are getting better for both of you...sorry to hear about your neice. I hope pixie dust and blessings follow you through life, take care.

Shirley, I'm so sorry to hear about your neicce. Please accept my sympathies

I'm so glad to hear that Norm is back to Normal. :)
Are you going to take some time off now? :teeth:

I am happy that Norm is back in the game.

My sympathies on you loss. You've had so much to cope with this year but I know you will find strength from the source.

Shirley, so sorry to hear about your niece, please accept my condolences. Glad Norm is getting better. You have most assuredly been in my prayers and will continue to be.

God Bless.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter