I'd be curious about re-bookers....

jpeka65844

DIS Veteran
I'd be curious to find out how the percentage of PCC 3.0 attendees who rebooked while onboard.

We did!

Congrats Mary!!!! We're not sure yet when, we just did a dummy date to lock in the rate.

We have friends who've been on the Magic and there's already been some talk about our families going together!!!!

I had already rebooked two cruises, so didn't this time. I'm going on 4.0, though. :)

We booked a dummy date. Hoping to make it into an Alaska cruise one day...

Congrats Mary!!!! We're not sure yet when, we just did a dummy date to lock in the rate.

We have friends who've been on the Magic and there's already been some talk about our families going together!!!!

A "dummy booking" doesn't lock-in the rate - except on the cruise date you booked. It does guarantee the 10% discount and an onboard credit.

A "dummy booking" doesn't lock-in the rate - except on the cruise date you booked. It does guarantee the 10% discount and an onboard credit.

YES! I missspoke (mistyped??) I should've said locked in the "perks".

We're hoping for summer of 2014 on the Fantasy!

Once I return from my wdw vacation I will have a better idea. But judging by my inbox I would say the majority did!

I'd be curious to find out how the percentage of PCC 3.0 attendees who rebooked while onboard.

We did!

We didn't re-book, but we are now DVC members! That's almost the same thing, isn't it? We'll be booking another vacation within the next week or so for sometime next year. :thumbsup2

I wasn't on 3.0 but I'll be on 4.0. Given the crappy itineraries of late, the high starting prices, and the abundance of IGT/OGT/VGT rates available after the final payment date - I may not book a dummy booking while onboard. The only advantage I see is for a group cruise (whether it's with the DIS or another Disney fan group), or if you happen to like a specific, crappy itinerary!

I wasn't on 3.0 but I'll be on 4.0. Given the crappy itineraries of late, the high starting prices, and the abundance of IGT/OGT/VGT rates available after the final payment date - I may not book a dummy booking while onboard. The only advantage I see is for a group cruise (whether it's with the DIS or another Disney fan group), or if you happen to like a specific, crappy itinerary!

:hug:

Sounds like you need a hug Nancy!

360 people just had a fabulous time on a 5 night Dream sailing.

Not sure if this was one of the crappy itineraries of which you speak.....but I think most thought it was great.

Maybe DCL is not the cruise line for you.

We didn't re-book, but we are now DVC members! That's almost the same thing, isn't it? We'll be booking another vacation within the next week or so for sometime next year. :thumbsup2

Speaking as a DVC member it is awesome!!!! You won't regret it!

:hug:

Sounds like you need a hug Nancy!

360 people just had a fabulous time on a 5 night Dream sailing.

Not sure if this was one of the crappy itineraries of which you speak.....but I think most thought it was great.

Maybe DCL is not the cruise line for you.

Kevin, I'm referring specifically to the Magic and Wonder's fall 2013 itineraries - where DCL could've done so much more. I also made an exception for group cruises - which are fun on any ship/itinerary due to the nature of the cruise. But unless DCL lowers their prices BEFORE the final payment date or uses a little more of that imagination they have for the theme parks when developing itineraries - my Disney cruises will be solely group cruises.

Kevin, I'm referring specifically to the Magic and Wonder's fall 2013 itineraries - where DCL could've done so much more. I also made an exception for group cruises - which are fun on any ship/itinerary due to the nature of the cruise. But unless DCL lowers their prices BEFORE the final payment date or uses a little more of that imagination they have for the theme parks when developing itineraries - my Disney cruises will be solely group cruises.

Gotcha!

Good thing there are many cruise companies to choose from.

I think DCL cemented their place in peoples hearts on this last cruise with the way they handled the medical emergency.

Sometimes the things you least expect turn out to be the most important.

We booked another cruise on board. Now we have 3 future cruises booked; PCC 4.0, May 2013 West Coast Repo cruise, connecting to first 2013 Alaska sailing. :sail:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts