• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Idea...what do think?

Pete's Mom

<font color=green>I have no other name!<br><font c
My 4-1/2 year old son and I will be flying into Orlando and taking the shuttle to WDW therefore I cannot carry a bunch of food with us. I thought about maybe shipping a medium sized box to the ASMo addressed to myself to arrive the day we get in with some little things like bread, peanut butter, crackers, etc. for snacks.

What do you think?

I haven't done it myself, but I have read where others have. I've also read where people get a box from the airlines, put food/snacks in it, and check it with their luggage.

We're using Tiffany Towncar and they offer a grocery stop on the way to the resort. We've actually decided to do that so that we can pick up a styrofoam cooler - much cheaper than renting a fridge.

I don't know if I helped much, but maybe someone else will.

Beth

I've heard of a lot of people using netgrocer and having it shipped to their hotel. I've never done this, but I'm considering it for our next trip - it just sounds too convienent!!

I was going to do that this trip but didn't get around to it in time to ship. I called ASMusic
and they gave me the address and said they would keep it for me till I got there. It seems
real easy to do. Give it a try anything helps with snacks/drinks etc.

I packed and checked a cooler to keep in the room. Sent it thru with our luggage. I froze juice boxes and the stuff was still frozen the next day.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter