Ideas for using snack credits as breakfast

anneofgreengables

Mouseketeer
Have any of you used your snack credits for breakfast and how did you use them? Can you get bananas, rolls, cereal, cafe mocha, etc?

We used snack credits to get bakery items at MK (Main Street)! The french toast loaf ... YUM! The kids had huge muffins, and DH had a gigantic apple turnover. What a deal! ::yes::

Main Street Bakery definitley. We did this twice on our trip last month.

wow, what a good idea. I did not think of this. We only have one adr for breakfast and though we would just "wing" the rest. Can you use them for a bagel, etc. at Roaring Forks?? Just wondering. :teeth:

I've heard that at some resorts (one was Pop) you could get a box of donuts.

There is a thread around that a list of confirmed snacks.. I remember seeing bagels and crossiants.

At SSR and OKW, you can get a full box of donuts or donut holes, a package of 6 bagels or 6 English muffins, a full loaf of bread, a quart of milk, etc. We would get the donuts and milk and have breakfast for 4!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter