If Disney increases ticket prices does Connections do so immediatey also?

Snow Brite

<font color=green>Star bright, Snow Brite...no wai
Does anyone remember from last time? Or does connections hve a set amount of prepurchased tickets at the old prices that they have to go through before they purchase more at the new prices. (Like the meal voucers and their expiration dates.) I am not sure if I will have enough room on my credit card this week as I just bought the airline tickets on it....

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

Jennifer

I know AAA doesn't raise their ticket prices until the stock they currently have (at the current price) is exhausted - don't know if it would be the same. I'm not familiar with Connections.

You know, many are freaking out about the ticket increase but when I called my local store, they told me that they had not heard anything about it... Don't know what to think myself

Wanda

Same here Wanda...I called our 2 local Disney stores, they didn't know of an increase and AAA didn't know either. I'm on the fence whether to buy now or not. We don't leave until Sept.

We bought our park hoppers from connections last week . The three adult passes are dated 2/25/02 and the three child passes are dated 11/06/01. I don't know if that helps at all!

I was just at the Disney Store in Cherry Hill and they seem to think that the price was not goingto increase. the girl I spoke with actually said that she haeard the price may decrease. I don't think the DCM's are kept well informed about this stuff. Like the poor CM's at CRO. They are the last to know.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter