If I am not a thrill rider is there anything for me to do at IOA

cottontail

DIS Veteran
Hi: I am not really a thrill ride person, and I cannot do the dizzy rides, therefore is there anything for me to do at IOA? Or should I stick with universal park. I like things like the pirates of the caribean, splash mountain is a thrill ride for me. lol

Any comments?

Deb.

I'm not a "dizzy" ride person either (been known to *Panic* in a ride or two). But I find I still love IOA. You should be able to go on many rides if you can do SM you can do Dudley Do Right, Pluto's barges all of Jurassic park & Suess landing(have them turn the spin off on Cat in the hat), there are also plenty of great shows. I think the only ones you won't like are Hulk, Dueling dragons, maybe Spiderman (although I try & tackle that one, no comments please!), and the one next to the Hulk like Tea cups (I forget the name). BTW, Dr. Doom's Fearfall looks worse then it is.

Hi: Thanks for the advice. Are you saying that on some of the rides they can turn off the spin. How about men in black, it sounds neat, can they stop the spin on that ride.

I don't think I want to take a chance of triggering a major migraine during my vacation.

Deb.

Originally posted by cottontail
Hi: Thanks for the advice. Are you saying that on some of the rides they can turn off the spin. How about men in black, it sounds neat, can they stop the spin on that ride.
I don't think I want to take a chance of triggering a major migraine during my vacation.
Deb.

The only ride that I know of you can turn the spin off is Cat in the Hat. I do go on MIB, it's a short spin.

Cottontail - You sound just like me. The thrill rides scare me, especially when I 'm with my kids. I'm always afraid they'll freak out and try to stand up or climb out or do something crazy. Also, the dizzy gets me since I've had kids, morning sickness never left I guess.

Anyway, go ahead and enjoy yourself. There's lots of good stuff at IOA.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter