If someone is fishing behind OKW building 62

If you see someone fishing behind OKW building 62

• ignore them

• join them

• report them

Results are only viewable after voting.
I can't speak for OCC's blind friend, but I'd imagine because the service animal is more helpful than not on balance, and makes for a more comfortable trip. And, assuming so, good for them.

So the animal is being brought to be contained for the duration of the trip in the hotel?

I am just going by the example given by OCC, but to make this excuse that the service animal needs to be in the hotel, but is of no service in the parks because of the use of a cain/family, why do that to the animal?

This is all of course used as a rationalization/justification of why an unattended animal is being left alone in a hotel room, which I don't particularly buy the scenario being offered and if thats what is happening, think its unfair to the animal.

I'm sorry but I have to laugh at some of the answers here. I don't mean any disrespect...... but ! :rotfl:

Fishing at OKW or any other resort will NOT have a negative effect on anything or anyone unless they are up tight to begin with. Tree huggers and PETA people will always strongly object of course. ;)

As long as it is catch and release it shouldn't be anybody's business but the person fishing or a cast member if it is indeed forbidden by Disney World, which I do not believe it is. :sad2:

Me? :lmao: I'd join them of course. Just check out my avatar for proof. :thumbsup2

I'm a tree hugger! I resent the negative implication associated with tree huggers. I have to hug the tree as I shimmy up to the limb where I managed to snag my line while casting. :drinking1:fish:

I'm tree hugger! I resent the negative implication associated with tree huggers. I have to hug the tree as I shimmy up to the limb where I managed to snag my line while casting. :drinking1:fish:

OK..... so I have a question for you then.

How do you shimmy up the tree at your age..... and hold onto your drink? :lmao:

One of these days you'll have to show me. ;)

Every good fisherman has one of those beer dispensing helmets.

So the animal is being brought to be contained for the duration of the trip in the hotel?
I'm sure that neither you nor I are in a position to say, unless of course one of us owns a service animal. I don't.

Do you really believe that's water in the water bottle clipped to my belt? Please, don't tell my DW.

http://www.disneystore.com/disney-s...ttle&Dr=pPublished:1&Ntx=mode+matchallpartial

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter