If there was a Lion King 2 remake..

CNorwood3

Earning My Ears
I'm positive it will happen. Along side the majority of actors reprising their roles, What cast(s) would you like hearing from the 2nd films characters? Me...I would love Angela Bassett as Zira I mean her voice has that rough on the edge vibe going, especially from 9-1-1. I am unsure for Kiara a young actress maybe but Kovu I'm thinking Michael B Jordan. Vitani I dunno as well. Nuka? Well Andy Dick because why not? lol. Like how JEJ returned as Mufasa.

No No No! No more remakes (unless they expand or add to the story like the Jungle Book did)! The Lion King remake was bad enough. I could only sit through about 15 minutes of it before I gave up and decided it wasn't worth my time. Nothing new was added to the story. The visuals were great but it lacked any of the warmth and charm of the animated version. They should have left well enough alone.

No No No! No more remakes (unless they expand or add to the story like the Jungle Book did)! The Lion King remake was bad enough. I could only sit through about 15 minutes of it before I gave up and decided it wasn't worth my time. Nothing new was added to the story. The visuals were great but it lacked any of the warmth and charm of the animated version. They should have left well enough alone.
I have to agree. Not only are there too many remakes of good movies, they definitely shouldn't remake their DTV stuff.🤢

What I would say is that they could do a Lion King 2 but do a 100% new story for it instead of remaking the original sequels. They could have new songs and go in a completely different direction - I would be fine with that. Rumor is that it may be happening for Aladdin, and likely wouldn't be a Return of Jaffar remake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!