If we registered with the original form that didn't quite fit our family, should we register again w

Mom-to-3

Mouseketeer
I have this question over on the Community Board, but thought this might be a better place to ask. I'm going out of town on Thursday so I will need to do it tomorrow (if it's necessary). Please let us know. Thanks. :)

wolfgang.gif

Mary
dps.jpg

Hi!

Please email me with the correct party size and ages of the kids at DIS2001@wdwinfo.com and I'll get your reservation fixed.

Linda
flowerface.GIF

Family Board Host

Coordinator Dis Convention 2001

I already did that so I guess I'm "good to go!"

Have you ever heard that phrase? When DH was in the military, everyone used it constantly!

wolfgang.gif

Mary
dps.jpg

((I thought I already replied to this, but it's not here....so here I go again....hope it 'sticks' this time. ;) ))

Mary, I use that phrase all the time...No one in my family is in the military, but I know we've all used it. :)

"We're good to go" :D

<font color=red size=4>HAVE A DISNEY DAY</font>

<font color=navy size=3>M-I-C...see you at The DIS Convention, K-E-Y...why? Because we LOVE Disney, M-O-U-S-Eeee...</font>

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter