If you booked the Beach Club in June with a TA, were you able to get more off than just 20%?

SL6827

DIS Veteran
Thinking about booking a one night stay at the Beach Club at the end of our DVC trip, hopefully in June and I see Disney has it at 20% off. Did anyone book with another travel agency and get a higher percent off, if so, how much more did you get?

I don't believe anyone can post details about TA exclusive deals on here.

I think you can post info on the deal (prices) you got, but not any info about the identity of the TA

30 to 35 % is what I got. Orbitz lets you stack discounts which gives you 15 % off of the 20% but I'm not sure how many nights you can do this for. Undercover tourist also has better rates. Overall I found the TA to have the best deal.

I got 25% off through a travel agent. Orbitz is still wanting to charge more for kids added to the reservation, which is complete BS! And from what I believe, it is more than it was in the past. I had funds on a Disney Gift Card so I used that for payment, and I really didn't want to go through having to call Orbitz and add the kids this time around. I have done that in the past and it has went through fine, but I thought I read somewhere that Orbitz gave someone a hard time about doing it.

I got 25% off through a travel agent. Orbitz is still wanting to charge more for kids added to the reservation, which is complete BS! And from what I believe, it is more than it was in the past. I had funds on a Disney Gift Card so I used that for payment, and I really didn't want to go through having to call Orbitz and add the kids this time around. I have done that in the past and it has went through fine, but I thought I read somewhere that Orbitz gave someone a hard time about doing it.
I recently got a quote with the TA and the discount this year is not as good as they were in previous years. Seems like Disney is giving them less of a discount. I think you made the right decision. It's just simpler to have the reservation with everyone in it, right off the bat, without having to call, etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!