"If you can dream it, you can do it." My journey to becoming a WDW Cast Member!

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
ºOº Who: My name is Robin, and I am a Colorado native. I am currently 18 and I was born on June 12th. :cutie:

ºOº What: Disney Career Start Program Spring 2011!

ºOº When: I applied at the end of Sept and was scheduled for a phone interview on Oct. 3rd of 2010. I received my acceptance letter on October 16th of 2010 (that was the absolute longest 13 days of my life :lmao:). My arrival date is set for February 21st, 2011! :yay:

ºOº
Where:
Disney-1.jpg

ºOº Why: Ever since I was a little girl I have dreamed of working at Disney World. I have been every year for the past 13 years of my life, and I have always felt like it was my home. Having the privilege of experiencing the magic of each and every trip made me want to be be apart of creating the magic for others :)

ºOº
How (Transportation): I will be flying to Orlando a day before so I will spend the night in a hotel near the place all of the new Cast Members are to meet!

45 Days Left!
Coming Soon...
My packing/things to buy list!

1) Toothbrush
2)Toothpaste
3) Travel Shampoo
4) Travel Body Wash
5) Razors
6) Shaving Cream
7) Hair Straigthner
8) Purse
9) Wallet
10) 2 Locks
11) Jewelry
12) Hair clips
13) Travel Organizer
14) Bathing Suit
15) Makeup Bag
16) Advil
17) Moisturizer
18) Make up (mascara, foundation, eyeliner, etc)
19) Clothing (4 jeans, shirts, 4 dress pants, and sweatpants)
20) Mirror
21) Bandaids
22) Bras
23) Underwear
24) Ponytails
25) Face Wash
26) Suitcase Scale
27) Feminine Products
28) Laptop
29) Deoderant
30) Cover up
31) Iphone case
32) Floss
33) Toothbrush holder
34) Tweezer
35) Pajamas
36) Belt
37) Makeup Wipes
38) Laptop Bag
39) Nail Clippers
40) Sunglasses
41) Q tips

I also booked my flight on Southwest for Feb 20th, 2011, and my hotel room for that night before I go to Vista Apartments and report for my first day in Disney! :cool1:

43 Days Away!

Up Next... Packing List Part Two: Things I already have

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter