If you could change 1 thing!

boundfordisney

<font color=magenta>I think my finger prints are s
I so love listening to the podcasts. You all do such an amazing job and give so much good info which helps me in my planning my trips. So I'm wondering what would each of you change in all of Disney if you could change anything at all?

I so love listening to the podcasts. You all do such an amazing job and give so much good info which helps me in my planning my trips. So I'm wondering what would each of you change in all of Disney if you could change anything at all?
I'm not talking about making it cheaper in price. I know we would all love to do that!

Fast passes for the bus lines back to the resorts at the end of the night!:blush:

On a serious note- I've stayed at many of the Disney Resorts and it always seems that our resort has the looongest bus line. I am not sure whether it's a lack of buses, too many bus stops, or too many people at once, but if I could change 1 thing at Disney, I would wish for a quick, easy and stress free way for all to go back to their resorts at the end of the night. :blush:

In terms of WDW, there is only one thing I would change. I know a lot of people might not be happy with this answer, but my answer is...Fantasmic. It's a good show. It is just so dated that it is desperately in need of an update. It really needs to be refreshed somehow.

I would have chosen some of the rides, but the rides that I don't necessarily like are rumored to be updated soon.

Every. Single. One. o_O

In all seriousness, Disney needs a serious food overhaul. I will let Disney figure the rest out (because I know they are reading this and will take action immediately to rectify this situation....)
Interesting. Sure there are restaurants that need it but not every single one. Part of the issue with this is that not every restaurant is Disney owned so Disney doesn’t have all the control.

Interesting. Sure there are restaurants that need it but not every single one. Part of the issue with this is that not every restaurant is Disney owned so Disney doesn’t have all the control.

I was being a bit facetious. That’s why I followed it up with “in all seriousness”.

I haven’t eaten at all the restaurants. Not even close. But I do know from my experiences, the food/ restaurants overall were a major disappointment.

Every. Single. One. o_O

In all seriousness, Disney needs a serious food overhaul. I will let Disney figure the rest out (because I know they are reading this and will take action immediately to rectify this situation....)

While I enjoy a number of the restaurants quite a bit - I think almost all of them I grade on a curve for being at Disney and in the environment and being on vacation - ESPECIALLY with regards to the cost. I can get much better for the same or (often much) less $ around me, but it isn't the same as being AT Walt Disney World

I think the one thing I would change is, while probably a bit broad, it would be a return to having the highest quality of everything

I recall when I was a kid my mom's # 1 comment about Walt Disney World was that "it is so clean!" - and just knowing how Walt was about the parks, etc. ... just would like there to never be non-working animatronics or even small things like missing ceiling tiles on It's a Small World, would love for Traditions to go back to being 3 days and more intensive, etc.

I am not as down on things as I hear some complaints and stuff but from my experience, I know it can be even better and that is what always set Disney apart - so it would be a return to that - no short cuts, no full garbage cans, etc.

While I enjoy a number of the restaurants quite a bit - I think almost all of them I grade on a curve for being at Disney and in the environment and being on vacation - ESPECIALLY with regards to the cost. I can get much better for the same or (often much) less $ around me, but it isn't the same as being AT Walt Disney World
I think it depends on the restaurant for me. Surely I can get better pizza at home. I don’t know where to get French cuisine at home though. I can’t get a decent buffet at home either. I definitely agree many restaurants could use an upgrade but I disagree with the premise that all could.

I think it depends on the restaurant for me. Surely I can get better pizza at home. I don’t know where to get French cuisine at home though. I can’t get a decent buffet at home either. I definitely agree many restaurants could use an upgrade but I disagree with the premise that all could.

definitely depends where you live I am sure. Being close to NYC we can find pretty much any sort of cuisine - so it is some of the more unique experiences that we go for more than anything. Be it character meals or eating on top of the Contemporary with a view of the Fireworks over Magic Kingdom, etc. - that is what we target even more than the specific food

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!