• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

if your only 17

A

Ali G

hellooo
im going to disneyworld with my friends in 2 weeks... some of us are 18 and some( as in myself) are only 17. i heard that you have to be atleast 18 to get into places/clubs at night at pleasure island.... do u know if this is true? and if it is, do u know if they really check ids and how strict they are about it... thanks, please respond!

Hey there and welcome to the disboards! Here is a website that can hopefully help you out. http://www.wdwinfo.com/downtown/pi/ To clarify this for you, if you are under 18 you cannot get into many of the clubs in Pleasure Island, regardless of what night of the week it is. There are several clubs that you have to be 21 to get into as well. Your best be is to go on a weekday night, because many of the clubs require you to be 21 + on Thurs-Sat. nights. That way those of you who are 18 can at least get into a few more clubs. The comedy club is an extra charge I believe, but all ages can enter that. Also, there are live performances right on the streets of Pleasure Island. There is a main stage and a smaller side stage. So if you cannot get into any of the clubs (though I believe there are 2 you can enter under 18, but I am not 100% positive on that) you can always enjoy the music and shows on the streets and the shopping. I'm not really into the shopping there but my sister seems to enjoy it. Either way, even if you are not 18, you'll have fun. There something for everyone to do there, but if your not 18 your options are a lot more limited. I believe you can get into the Rock and Roll Beach Club there though, and from experience I will say that that is probably the funnest of the clubs there. It tends to be less crowded for some odd reason and that makes it all the more enjoyable. Good luck!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter