• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

If you're waitlisted for Nov....

Desnik

<font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann
I just had to cancel our trip due to our car accident we had 3 weeks ago. We are really sad about it but hopefully the ressies will go to someone waitlisted from these boards!

The ressies we cancelled were a studio at BCV for Nov. 12-14 and a studio PV at BWV for Nov.14-18.

Sorry you had to cancel - hope you get to go again soon.

Best wishes-

Hope things get back to "normal" for you & your family quickly & you'll soon be enjoying the magic in the future. Good Luck.

boy you have gone through it.

did you tell MS what the problem was?

they won't put your points in holding for this type of situation.

It will be better in time.

:wizard: :wizard: :rose: :flower2: :grouphug: :hug:

Yes, I told MS what happened. I spoke to a man named William who was so kind. He really felt so bad for us. Our points went back into the June 2005 use year, no penalty and the borrowed points had to stay in the 2005 use year. The borrowed points(39) have to be used by May 3, 2006. We should definately be able to use them by then. Thamks for your kind words! I am determined to get back to the happiest place on earth!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter