Illinois WDW Lovers?!

Glad to meet you too!!! Very unusual, even though the Village seems to be growing everyday!

Hmmmm. Bourbonnais sounds very familiar. I am thinking my college roommate lived near there? She was from Grant Park. Am I thinking about the right area?

One of the biggest frustrations to my roommate and I in college was that there was no Wal-mart and we would drive to (I think) Rantoul where the closest Wal-mart was! And I actually lived in Mahomet/Seymour growing up so Champaign/Urbana was the big city! My brother currently works at Channel 3 and has been there for years.

Oh believe me, we're not at want for Wal-Marts now!! :rotfl2:

There's literally one on every side of town now, just a few miles apart each. Another Meijer is opening in Urbana as well (plus a whole bunch of high end retailers in a brand new plaza out there on Windsor/Philo). Plenty of places to buy Disney-branded merch...

Checking in from the sweet home Chicago....Little Village area....just got back and heading back in October and then doing a cruise in February 2009 with my friend from Worth, IL

Hey I probably know your friend if she's from Worth. LOL.

I live in Moline too (Franklin Elem, Wilson Middle, MSH Class of '80) ! Looks we were at WDW at about the same time for Free Dining last year (I booked the bounceback and am heading back in September this year too).

I see you have young ones - I used to work part time at TDS in Northpark (back before TCP days). Do you ever get over there?

I'm heading to the Two Rivers Y (in training for the Expedition Everest Challenge in September). TTFN, Alisa

I work just down the hill from Franklin. I live in Washington District but my kids attend Seton. I am at the Two Rivers Y everyday at lunch time! How sary is that!! We booked bounceback last year but had to cancel due to terra nova testing for my daughter at school in the fall. We like Christmas time better anyway. Off to the Y now for a lunch time work out!!

I'm just bumping this thread up and checking in from Wicker Park in Chicago!

Our next trip isn't until next fall and it seems like a lifetime away!

Hey I probably know your friend if she's from Worth. LOL.

If you know the infamous Disneydarling07 from the disboard...then yep you know her.

I have 2 months and counting for our land & sea trip and I'm getting soooo impatient!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter