Illuminations Cruise- boarding from BoardWalk?

Broadway Belle

Earning My Ears
Hi guys! I've been lurking here for awhile. I'm a pretty experienced WDW traveler, so I guess I haven't had much to ask. And not having been there for a couple years, I haven't been sure I've had much to contribute in the way of answers.

Now that I am doing the single digits dance (woo hoo!). I have one little question. I'm doing the Illuminations Cruise and I booked it to board from BoardWalk so we could eat at Flying Fish first. But I'm not quite sure where to go to board from BoardWalk, so I'm hoping someone here can help me out and point me in the right direction. Since I am surprising my parents, I want to be able to know where I am going, lol. :)

Anyway, I am obviously WAY excited to be heading back to the World so soon! Thanks in advance for any help! :)

You board your boat at the end of the boat dock where you pick up the boats to Disney Studios and Epcot. Your boat will be parked at the end of the dock. So if you walk straight ahead like you were heading for the end of the dock and planned to walk straight over to YC/BC, that's where your boat will be. Hope you get Jeff. He's lots of fun.

what Iwas told, is you pay for the boat at checkin and then proceed to the dock to board. I find it really nice that you can choose where you want to board now, the b-walk is a lot more convient for us as we always eat there before we go see Illuminations. I cannot wait for our cruise as well. I cannot belive I got mine on the first try. The Pixei dust has been with us - we got both CRT and the Cruise on bact to back days!!!!

:bounce: :cool: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :cool: :bounce:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter