Illuminations Cruise - Oct. 30th HELP PLEASE!!!

Mickeydad

A wise man once said... "You're where you are toda
I tried very hard to surprise my DW for our 10th Anniversary with an Illuminations Cruise on Oct. 30th (our actual Anniversary day), but when I called on August 1st at 7am, they were already sold out.

If you have a ressie for the Illuminations Cruise on Oct. 30th and are thinking about cancelling the ressie (for whatever the reason), could you contact me FIRST!!!!

Send me a PM.

Thanks in advance. I just thought I would try this route.

:confused:

I wish I could help you out!! I am sorry that you couldn't get a cruise booked, but I will bump this up for you in case someone missed it! :)

I would certainly keep trying, as well as maybe a for a few days either side of your annie. Also, make sure to call once you get within the cancellation window, it is a 'no show, you pay' cruise, so cancellations do happen. Good luck and Happy Anniversary, Dad!!! :wave:

Dan :sunny:

I don't have one for the 30th, but I may be cancelling one for the 28th. Please let me know if you are interested.

deanna2426,

You are SOOOO kind!!!

However, I am really looking to do the cruise on the 30th... I've got alot of other surprises already planned around the cruise (if it ever happens), the cruise really needs to be on the 30th.

Thanks again for your offer.

Good luck Mickeydad :)

Deanna - if you do cancel your crusie on the 28th I'm interested :D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter