Illuminations Cruise/Pizza

elise72

Mouseketeer
Do you think you would be allowed to take a Pizza from Spoodles Take- Out on an illuminations Cruise?

I know you can get food on a cruise but is seems terribly expensive.
Has anyone ever taken their own?

Many Thanks

Elise

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We never have taken food, but I recall that you can "bring your own"....................We've taken coffee and other beverages, so I don't see why they would make you get rid of a pizza........Plus I don't think that we have ever had a "captain" that would have told us to get rid of it if we brought it on..................:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

What's an illuminations cruise? Thanks for your help!

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

Riggsy,

There is a thread at the top of the forum for "Attractions and Strategies" which tells you all you need to know about the Illuminations Cruises..................

Basically, it is a boat that you rent for the Illuminations show at Epcot.............they take you for a little ride down the canal over to MGM and back to the viewing area for illuminations. They park the boat under the bridge between France and UK in the World Showcase and you get your own private viewing of Illuminations..........Its pretty cool, but it also comes with an extra price (of course)...........and there are only a limited number of pontoon boats per show................gotta call early if you want to get one (90 day window).......

good luck.......

:crazy: :crazy: :crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter