I'm a newbie and need some help

jadams

Earning My Ears
Good morning, It is 155 days until our Disney trip. This is our Christmas gift to our children and grandchildren. We are staying at the Pop Century Resort.
From everything I have read, they have refrigerators in the room but no microwaves or coffee makers. Our travel agent told us that you can ask for a microwave and have it put in your room.
There are 10 of us and it sure would be handy.
Does anyone know if that is true? And how do you go about getting one? Is this something I need to arrange before arrival?

Thanks

I have not heard of requesting a microwave for the room BUT there is a microwave that you can use in the food court.

I may be wrong - maybe ask on the Pop century thread in the Disney Resort section.

Enjoy your trip!

I found this on the Disney Mom's Panel:
Q. How can I get a list of which hotels have mini-refrigerators? Do they have microwaves in the rooms as well to warm baby bottles and baby food?

Answer is here:
http://disneyparksmomspanel.disney.go.com/questions.aspx?pgm=2&pid=45&cid=73&qid=1198

(I almost missed it) The last line of the answer states:
"when you know where you are staying if its not on this list, just ask the cast member can I request refrigerator or a microwave to warm baby food and water. Most resorts will accommodate."

So maybe you can get a microwave in your room at PC. Can't hurt to ask.
(For assistance with your Walt Disney World visit, please call (407) 939-5277.) - I think this is guest services?

It also looks like all resorts have microwaves available in one of the food court areas or QS restaurants for public use.

Good Luck! It would be nice if you post any answers you get back.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter