I'm A Newbie Too

DZNYMGCFAM

Mouseketeer
Hi everyone!!

I am a newbie here, really like this forum. Stumbled upon the site when trying to research information on camping at Disney. We are big fans of Disney and are going to be purchasing a Travel Trailer and are looking forward to using it at FW. We already have our next trip planned for June at Riverside (we are fans of Riverside) which we will still do, but are looking to go back to DW in the fall with the TT and stay at FW. Anyone have any suggestions about a good site at FW? We have three daughters ages 10, 7, 3. Any information you can offer will certainly be great!! Thanks!!

First welcome to the DIS, there is alot of information to be had on these boards. I hope you find some that will be useful for you. I only stayed at FW once and we really enjoyed it but I wouldn't much help with what you want to know but check out this page: http://www.allearsnet.com/acc/faq_fw.htm and hopefully that will help you some. :wave2:

it's me again! Here's another idea, why don't you rephrase the title to like "new camper" or something and put your question over on the Camping at Disney board. You should get more help over there. Good Luck!! :disrocks:

Thanks GIOny!!! I went to that website and it is really informative. And I will try your other suggestion. Thank you for the help!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter