I'm going to cry...

lee-annl

Earning My Ears
I bought 3 adult tickets for the Xmas party and went to go back to purchase 2 kids and they are sold out. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? Do any other vendors sell these tickets? At this point I doubt they will even give me a refund. I'm totally going to cry. :sad1:

I bought 3 adult tickets for the Xmas party and went to go back to purchase 2 kids and they are sold out. Does anyone have any ideas as to what I can do? Do any other vendors sell these tickets? At this point I doubt they will even give me a refund. I'm totally going to cry. :sad1:

Check with Undercover Tourist. Someone was looking for tickets for the sold out party here on the boards. You may be able to arrange a sale, and buy tickets to a different party. Good luck!

Check with Undercover Tourist. Someone was looking for tickets for the sold out party here on the boards. You may be able to arrange a sale, and buy tickets to a different party. Good luck!

OMG thank you for responding! I checked with them and they had 2 kids I could buy! Crisis over, well this one anyway!:goodvibes

I'm so happy it worked out for you! I have had more crying episodes planning this trip then ever before. Forgetting dates to book dining and missing fast pass plus by 4 hours and missing out on rides. Chasing reservations for months. And it all started with 3 hours on hold to book free dining. Something I have never done before!

But like you, most of my disasters have worked out just fine. What a ride!

Glad it worked out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter