Delete Thread

I'll be following! We are looking to tape (and maybe post vlogs) of our trip for the first time - 3 more days, I'm so excited!

We've also got a Pandora preview booked, so I'm thrilled to be able to get a look before it officially opens. Can't wait to read about your adventures :)

I think we're doing a pretty good job getting the most out of our APs!

Yeah, seems you absolutely are! Having APs is totally dangerous! We intended to use ours for two trips, and now they'll be covering four. Lol.

And the Pandora AP preview vlog:

Great vlog! Really cool to see your Pandora preview. I think Nathan will love flight of passage. :)

Can't wait to hear about this trip and get answers to all those questions!

I saw some of your pictures on Instagram...looking forward to reading about the trip!

Pandora looks amazing. I honestly wasn't that excited because I have yet to sit through Avatar without falling asleep :rotfl: But after seeing pics and videos, it looks so awesome! The Disney Imagineers really hit it out the park...can't wait to see it in person one day!

Can't wait to read more :goodvibes

I saw some of your pictures on Instagram...looking forward to reading about the trip!

Pandora looks amazing. I honestly wasn't that excited because I have yet to sit through Avatar without falling asleep :rotfl: But after seeing pics and videos, it looks so awesome! The Disney Imagineers really hit it out the park...can't wait to see it in person one day!

Can't wait to read more :goodvibes

Last edited:
Jumping in now :yay:
I love the Country Bears jug you're drinking out of in your intro pic!! Where in MK did you find that?

We've also got a Pandora preview booked, so I'm thrilled to be able to get a look before it officially
opens.
Hi there! I noticed your countdown is at 3 days which is when DH and I leave also :) We have the AP preview scheduled for Sat. 12-2; when is yours?

Loving it so far. I'm hoping that they have that Baby Groot cup when we go in September. I love him!! LOL!!

You are braver than I am. I used to live in Florida and was used to the heat, but never ventured to Disney after April. Now I would probably die down there.

Can't wait to read more.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts