Delete Thread

About a month before I had set up a tour for us, and if you remember I was really excited to see foxes.

I remember!!

And then none of that happened...

Noooooo!!! :sad:

I'm sorry the car thing ended up being such a mess, and sorry the sanctuary was kind of weird about the cancelling. Hopefully you'll get to do it again another time. It sounds like a neat place

Imagine looking out in the ocean and all the waves were dogs :lmao:

HnYolSkl.jpg

I do not even know how I feel about this painting.

:rotfl2:

When you're the most excited person in your car...

screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-1-54-39-pm-png.256815

The guy next to you is kind of smiling!

I just realized recently we've never done TT at night, so I think we have to change that this trip when we're close enough to go on it whenever! :hyper:

I've never done it at night either! I usually make Future World a morning thing and World Showcase is what we do at night.

because at the time I didn't think this would be our last ride (I figured that would be on our next trip). If you haven't heard by now GMR is shutting down on August 13th

At least you got to ride one last time. We are going to be at DHS on August 11th, but I wonder how bad the crowds will be that day with it closing a couple days later. I'd like to ride again too since we haven't since 2015, but if the lines are insane we'll have to pass since we wanted our FP for TSMM.

Once we exited we saw the wait time was only 20 minutes so we hopped back in line!

But this is encouraging...when does that ever happen TSMM at 20 mins? This gives me some hope that me may get in more than one ride on our DHS day...crossing fingers!!

I don't even think that most of that had to do with waiting for the next bus since there was more than one lined up at our stop when we got there, but that's how long it took. I'm assuming we then immediately fell into bed since we'd been on vacation for 7 days now and vacation is exhausting :rotfl:

That is s seriously long time to get back at the end of the night to your hotel. Really hoping this was just an extra long ride for some reason and that this doesn't happen often!!

And then none of that happened...

NOOO!!! I'm soooooo sad!! But I absolutely understand why you made the call. I probably would have done the same thing.

When I canceled our tour, I did make a donation to the sanctuary since the tour is technically free and you donate to get in. After all I like what they do, and I'd like to go someday in the future still. I got an email back and they seemed fine that we canceled, but she said since we missed the tour they had prepared for we should donate the cost of admission to them. (I had already, but the way she said it was kind of like "since you canceled on us you owe us money". Which I thought was a little odd since you don't prepay and the sanctuary is also where they live so I would guess "getting ready" is doing the same things they do daily).

A little weird of them to be like that, especially since you'd already made a donation anyway. I understand them needing donations to keep their program running, but that's a little off-putting.

Josh has told me this next trip he's not getting souvenirs for everyone again since we've already done that 4 times :rotfl: I like this idea because my family not only never knows what to ask for, but they aren't big Disney fans so I'm not sure they really care if we bring anything back.

Amen! I don't think anyone in my family need another Disney mug!! We'll probably still pick up things for my little cousin since he's 8, but I never know what to get the rest of them, so I think we're kind of going this way too. Unless we see the "perfect gift" for someone or something, and then maybe we'll just hold on to it for Christmas.

We also took this really awkwardly posed photo. #ThanksPhotoPass

screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-1-53-20-pm-png.256814

Bahahaha hilarious! :rotfl2:

I just realized recently we've never done TT at night, so I think we have to change that this trip when we're close enough to go on it whenever! :hyper:

This is funny because we've only ever done it at night. Maybe on our next trips we should both switch. I'll try to do it in the day next month!

I'm sorry to hear you weren't able to go to the animal sanctuary but that's a crazy one day rental price.

HnYolSkl.jpg

I love dogs we have a golden and a lab but this painting is kinda creepy o_O

UyyvAkhl.jpg

Love this mug I'm sure Josh's Mom did as well.
screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-1-53-20-pm-png.256814

This is still cute makes you wonder though if they're looking through the lens while they're snapping away :rotfl:

screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-1-55-10-pm-png.256816

Yea I'm just chillin :thumbsup2

screen-shot-2017-07-28-at-1-54-39-pm-png.256815

I love this :goodvibes
Riding TT at night is awesome :thumbsup2

jKMcKIMl.jpg

Great picture :goodvibes

We felt the same way about HEA from the opening song to the fireworks and projections we just loved it. DD is a huge Moana fan so we really enjoyed that. When we attended the dessert party in May the crowd was very excited and there was lots of cheering with each projection.
98bHjRKl.jpg

Beautiful shot

My daughter and I love watching the Tim Tracker, his vlogs are so good. Lucky for you to meet him. It sounds like HEA is wonderful, I am excited to see it soon! I have the same HM tank top, I love it, we both must have good taste lol!

I got to meet TheTimTracker!

I don't know who this is because I don't watch vlogs on youtube (except yours!!), but I'm excited you got to meet him...and now I feel like I'm missing out by not watching them! I hear about different ones all the time but I've just never made the time to check them out.

I feel like I've known you all for so long already that meeting any of you feels like meeting an old friend.

Same. I feel like I could easily hang out with any of my DisFriends and it would automatically be less awkward than people I see regularly. Our conversations definitely have more substance than people I talk to around here!!

But Clarabelle walked right towards us!

ME5q29Dl.jpg

Clarabelle :lovestruc She's amazing. After her number in the Christmas Party show this year, she's up there with Miss Piggy and Daisy in terms of overall Disney sass.

Here's our view at the front of the plaza gardens:

nXs9N32l.jpg

I think it was a pretty good one!

Beautiful!! That's a perfect spot.

When they played "At Last I See the Light", and showed the lanterns floating upwards

I was so happy to see they put this in HEA, because I ALLLLWAAAAYSSS cry during this part of the movie and when it was in Celebrate the Magic.

It was also cool to see "Go The Distance" included.

Yes!! This made me happy too!

I would recommend everyone see this show asap!

I can't wait to see it in October!!

I never got to grow up seeing Wishes, I'd never even seen it from inside the park; it just didn't have the same feeling/meaning to me as it did to a lot of other people. I liked it, and I wasn't sure I wanted it replaced; but I just didn't have that connection with it.

Funny because I wasn't really attached to Wishes or any fireworks show because when I went as a kid, it was just "oh let's see the fireworks on our way out of the park and beat the crowds" It was never a thing worth sticking around for. So I have a hard time not keeping that mindset with night time shows. But I am going to try to start fresh this time with my DD and actually plan to watch some of these shows!! I loved your detailed review too!!

Me every day the temp is above 80. I'm going to die in Disney in two weeks.

Not living anywhere near Orlando I'm constantly lamenting that we missed this or that, or that I saw something cool but we can't go buy it unless it's on the app. So it's pretty exciting when you are there as something is going on and can see it for yourself!

Can't agree with this more!! Even just being able to get F&G merch in May was exciting for me. But I'm always seeing cool stuff online that I can't buy! Probably good for my bank account, I guess.

We're pretty sure my gun was broken, which is part of why I don't like this ride most the time. It just didn't seem to be hitting anything I was pointing at, and I ended up with the lowest score I think I've ever got. (Josh had a pretty high one like in the 500,000's). But I'll get him next time :thumbsup2

That's my biggest complaint with this ride! It's so easy to end up with a gun that doesn't work!!

Amen.

Fd2NB63l.jpg

I got to meet TheTimTracker!

No way! How cool is this!! Good for you for plucking up the courage to go meet him!

But after pushing past my shyness to say hello and ask for a picture, I awkwardly kind of blanked on normal conversation.

This was completely me meeting Joe Rohde. Words just did not come.

Josh found out he was going to be in Pandora the same time as us the next day (we didn't see him again though), and he kept referring to him as "our friend with the mustache" and saying we'd see him again tomorrow. I'm not sure if he understood at the time the difference between people who's vlogs I watch that I've never met, and people on Disboards who I actually speak to. :lmao:

Oh. My. Goodness. He's adorable, and this is very funny.

(Skip to the end to avoid spoilers of the show).

Exactly what I just did.

You made me tear up talking about your mom here :hug: You know I prefer Wishes but I do have more of an attachment to it than you did. And I think that's totally cool you were there for the premiere! Something you won't forget and when they do replace HEA with something new years from now, you'll be able to say you were there opening night :goodvibes I loved being there for the very first Club Villain, just wish they'd bring that back!

I have that HM tank, too :)
I've heard good things about TheTimTracker but I'm not a vlog watcher, which shouldn't surprise you since I needed you to shut off the maps app on my phone to keep the battery from dying since I didn't know how :o But maybe I can figure out how to find his vlogs and hear them lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!