Delete Thread

This is how I feel about Na'vi, it's beautifully done but not exciting at all. We did take the boys on it last week and they weren't impressed lol, neither is Steve so I don't see any of us riding it in the future. I will say the one morning we were there, around 9:45 the wait was only 45 minutes (still too long for me but not bad overall) however at night during EMH it was 80. So I think you can probably find reasonable times for Na'vi now depending on the time of day.

Josh's mug is cute! We've only just glanced in Windtraders. It was still pretty packed last week!

Yeah we might do it, might not on this trip. I agree 45 is still too long to wait.

Wow still packed! Well we probably won't be buying anymore Pandora souvenirs so at least we don't have to worry about waiting to shop.

This made me laugh out loud... at work! :rotfl:

You're welcome :rotfl:

:rotfl2:You were cracking me up just eating by the trash can! It looked like you had no clue Josh was recording.:rotfl:

Thank you for sharing!!!

Wouldn't you say my collections complete? :rotfl:

tenor.gif

I'm glad to hear you liked FOP. You're pictures are great. We saw a lot of folks with banshees on their shoulders during opening weekend of Pandora. They are really cute but I felt like you what would I do with it.
The baby Na'vi outfit is so cute.

I'm all caught up! Another great TR as usual! Can't wait to read your next one. . . after we get back! :D

Do you know the official closing date of The Great Movie Ride? Is it already closed? I was hoping we would get to ride it one last time. :worried:

I'm all caught up! Another great TR as usual! Can't wait to read your next one. . . after we get back! :D

Do you know the official closing date of The Great Movie Ride? Is it already closed? I was hoping we would get to ride it one last time. :worried:

Aw thank you! It closed on August 12th :sad2: I thought we were going to get to ride it one more time too :sad:

Just starting the TR, a lil late as usual.

And now I know the story about creeepy Ubeer driver you guys discussed in other TR's. Uhm is that strawberries I'm smelling?

I recall reading about your rebel side at Jocks in xlsm and ChunkyMonkeys TR. LOL

QUOTE="Raeven, post: 57600061, member: 562773"]
777nMYVl.jpg

This is a great pic of you xlsm

I bought a really cool Haunted Mansion tank
Love that tank

Now on to read more.

"Thanks Groot!":rotfl:

Thank YOU again for such a great TR!!! I will definitely be joining in on the next one! You guys are great!

I'm sitting in Jacksonville airport just moved DD back to college :sad:
At least it's only 85 days till we see each other in Disney :cool1:
Just watched your haul video you guys got some great stuff. Loved your TR and will be looking forward to your next one.
Hope you and Josh have a great trip pixiedust:

Nice wrap up! I always get a little sad when I finish a report, but it's a lot less sad when there's another trip around the corner ::yes::

Just finished your great Tr sounds like it was so fun and HOT HOT HOT.

WL staff rudeness unexcusable

Did you know if you catch the angle just right Cinderella has a crown

We got stuck again! I figured since we're usually playing we never get a chance to take a selfie on this ride so why not.
I find those great times to kiss (not make out) still being family friendly here.

I too am not a SW fan but I love those socks.

I've never seen anyone look so longingly and introspectively at hand scrubs. :laughing:
HA sounds like dh. He's a sucker for anything that smell good......like strawberries. LOL

Wow another trip in less than 2 weeks can't wait to read that TR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter